eleven: you're the problem!

It's Monday morning, the second week in October. I'm just sitting in math thinking about how life just keeps on getting better and better. I'm saying that sarcastically if you didn't catch on.

"L, Saturday's plans are cancelled," Mateo snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Wait, why?" I ask.

"Damian said he has plans or something," Mateo answers.

     "Oh, he has plans without you guys?" I ask.

     "Yeah, I don't know. He's weird sometimes, he didn't tell us anything. Something important probably." Mateo replies. "So, maybe next Saturday I guess."

    "Okay," I say before trying to grab his book to see his work. He laughs and watches me struggle to take it out of his hand.

     "Stop copying!" He shouts.

     "You take my answers all the time!" I pout. He then hands me the book with a smile.

~~~

For the rest of the week I avoided the guys at lunch but only because I didn't want to talk to Damian. I have two classes with him but he doesn't bother me or anything there.

During lunch the girls, Nick and I would eat lunch in my photography class. The teacher was nice enough to allow us. We got to catch up on drama and have private conversations without any of the guys. And yes Nick is still with us, but he's cool.

I'm probably doing Ava a favour anyways. She hasn't annoyed me in a while and I'm guessing it's because she sees me with Nick. Nick ended up having the same English class so he hangs out with us while we do work together.

It was Friday and of course I forgot my lunch in the damn locker. "I'll be back guys," I say before walking out of the class.

"Wait let me come with you, I feel like going for a walk," Nick adds before getting up and following me outside. I don't say anything, I just let him follow me to my locker.

"You forgot your lunch again didn't you," Nick teases.

"Ha ha ha, yes I did. Allow me," I join in laughing with him. Mid laughter, I hear footsteps and when I look straight in front of me, I see Damian walking right towards us.

"Can I talk to you?" Damian asks me.

"Okay, what is it?" I question.

"Privately," he mutters looking at Nick.

"I'll be at your locker," Nick smiles at me and walks away.

"What's wrong Damian?" I ask.

"Have you been avoiding us?"

"No."

     "Well, have you been avoiding me?" He takes a step closer to me.

     "No, I don't have time to worry about avoiding you."

"Don't lie to me Bella," He says walking evening closer to me.

"Damian, my name is Elle, not Bella," I say backing away from him. He continues to walk closer and closer. All of a sudden, my back hits the locker but he continues, taking steps until he's standing right in front of me.