fifty-four: I think I found my Bestie

Authors note:

There are three more chapters including this but trust me, I know exactly what I'm doing :)

Anyways, these chapters will be on Damian's point of view from when he found Elle, to the end :(

--------------------------------------------------------------

Damian's P.O.V

            "Axel, please tell me we're close to finding her," I ask in frustration.

He shakes his head and continues to bury his face in the three computer screens in front of him. It has been 24 hours since we began our search for pin pointing her exact location. My father has gotten some mail sent to him stating that we do not have much time to find her before she's 'gone' for good.

Either that means they're moving her location or they're going to... I can't even begin to think about that.

           "Quindi e ' lui il topo! e ' una cosa tra me e te. Mi occupero ' di lui appena arrivo," my father yells before ending the call.

I stand up and walk over to see why he's so agitated.

            "Papa?" I call out as he turns to face me.

           "I will be back boys, I have some business to take care of. Tell your mother I will be right back," my fathers orders before walking towards the front door.

Before I could even question him, he slams the door shut behind me. I turn back to the guys to see them all staring at me, except Axel. I shrug my shoulders and decide to take a seat beside Axel.

We're still at my house in the basement with many different screens set up, trying to find Elle. At this point, it has already been ten days and we haven't found any new leads on her location. It seems like Davina has stepped up her kidnapping skills since that last time she kidnapped Gabriel.

           "Do you guys want anything to drink?" Axel asks, standing up from his seat. Everyone shakes their head before Axel walks over to the mini kitchen and grabs a glass a water.

I continue to look at my phone to see if Davina would send me any messages on any of my social media, when all of a sudden I hear a glass shatter on our hardwood floor. I immediately stand up and look over to see Axel's eyes wide open staring at the computer screen, instead of the mess he made.  I look over at the guys who were staring at Axel, before their heads turn as well and their eyes widen.

That's when I glance over at the screen that makes my heart shatter into millions of pieces and makes my blood boil in rage. I run over to the screen to see a live feed of my girl, beaten and bruised.

There is no audio, but the camera begins moving around Elle; showing us every angle of her before the camera turns to face Davina. She blows kiss into the camera as she shuts off the live feed.

           "Axel, did you track that!" I can hear Carlisle yelling in the back.

           "No, it was too short," he sighs.

I continue to stare at the black screen as Gabriel walks up behind me and places a hand on my shoulder.

            "Brother?" he calls out but I don't respond.

            "Damian?" Mateo calls out this time, but I still do not respond.

Flash backs begin to flood my mind. Everything that happened with my uncle getting killed to finding Gabriel in a bush, covered in blood. I slowly turn around and look at each one of them with tears filling my eyes. Gabriel immediately pulls me into a hug and I give in; sobbing my heart out.