forty-two: I want you of course

"What do you mean she's missing?" I quickly ask turning back to see Mateo walk over to us looking confused.

           "She went out to get some fresh air and now I can't find her," Rosalie's eyes begin to water.

           "We need to find Damian and go look for her-"

           "No we need to find Damian and get you guys home. We'll go find her," Mateo interrupts.

          "Hell no! She's one of my bestfriends and I need to make sure she's safe."

           "She's my girlfriend and we will protect her don't worry," he responds.

Carlisle walks over and places a hand on my shoulder, "Mateo's right, you guys need to get home. Plus, Damian wouldn't want you coming with us anyways."

           "Where is he by the way?" Axel asks.

I shrug my shoulders and so does everyone else. We decide to split up and look for him inside and outside of the house. As I walk outside, I look around and he seems no where to be found, until I notice him in a heated conversation with someone. I decide to walk slowly and quietly so I could hear and see who he is talking to.

           "Why the fuck are you gloating?" Damian yells with frustration.

The guy laughs, "because watching you like this, not knowing what I have planned and seeing you squeal is making me so happy right now." And that's when I recognize the voice.

I watch as Damian grabs Nick by the shirt, "you're asking for a death wish."

           "And as I said, your threats are trash. You don't do shit other than say you'll kill me." Nick says before Damian punches Nick in the face. Nick stubbles back, taking one hand and wiping the blood coming from his mouth. "I'm so scared," he mocks before laughing again. Damian walks closer and punches him one more time on the same side of his face.

I gasp and take a step back when I feel a hand grip my arm. I turn back to see Carlisle and Mateo watching the scene that is occurring right in front of us.

          "That's all you got?" Nick smiles as he is laying on the ground. Damian walks closer to him. I decide to run over to them before Damian does something that could get him in trouble.

          "Damian..."

          "Bella?" he stops walking and looks at me. All I see his rage and anger in his eyes. I slowly walk closer to him and I notice his eyes become softer as he opens his arms out so I could hug him.

          "Well if it isn't my knight and shining armour," Nick rolls his eyes and attempts to get up but fails miserably.

          "Bella, you shouldn't be here," he says letting go of me. I can see his eyes shift behind me to Carlisle and Mateo.

          "Forget about him, Everleigh is missing and we need to find her," I say. Damian grabs my hand, "what?" he asks. He then looks at Nick who is still laying on the ground and walks over to grab his shirt.

          "Where the hell is she?" Damian demands.

         "Buddy, this wasn't my doing. I don't give a shit about her," Nick says as Damian lets go of his shirt and throws him back down.

         He immediately walks over to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him to the others. "I'm taking you home and the guys and I will go look for her," Damian says but I pull my hand away from his.