thirty-three: così fottutamente tanto

Damian's POV

"Did you figure out what his secret weapon is?" I ask the guys.

"Maybe he has a magic cape? Or a hammer like Thor? OH OH-"

"I don't want to hear it," I grumble, rolling my eyes at Axel.

"Well, he obviously found something that he knows will destroy you or else he wouldn't stay in town," Carlisle explains.

"Brother, we'll figure it out don't worry," Gabriel puts his hand on my shoulder before picking up his controller to continue his game.

"Gabriel you don't get it. He's coming after all of you guys, including you. Man, I can't lose you-"

Gabriel pauses his game before turning to look at me. "Listen Damian, you will not lose me ever again," he places the controller back down. "That was the past, when I didn't care about shit. Now we all know how to protect ourselves and each other," he finishes.

      "I know, but we lost you-"

"Brother, I'm not leaving you for a whileee," Gabriel laughs.

"Alright man," I give him a soft smile.

"Yeah man, you better have a designated room for me at your house with Elle, cause once you move out, I'm coming with you," he winks then continues with his game.

Ma seriously. He's kidding right?

"He better have space for us too," Axel says.

"I wouldn't mind being roommates with you guys," Mateo adds.

"But will Elle be cool with us living there?" Carlisle asks. They all turn to look at each other before bursting out with laughter. "Like she has a choice," Axel laughs.

"It's funny how you guys are making plans when we have psycho Nick on the loose," I glare at them.

"With the love you and Elle share, you two will defeat anything," Axel says in a girly voice.

"You're actually so trash Axel," I shake my head at him. All of a sudden my phone and Gabriel's phone began to ring. We both answer our phones, until we realize we were getting the same call.

Time to deal with the Mafia business. Nick will have to wait.

~~~

Elle's POV

Month after month. Day after- okay I don't know what I'm saying.

Although, Damian and I are still as happy as ever. I guess we are still in the 'honeymoon faze' if that's what it's called.

We spent Valentine's day at his family's cottage, a different one, that's actually further away. He didn't go over board but he did give me a cute gift. It was a gold necklace with a key pendent, 'because you have the key to my heart'.

That was his words believe it or not.

But I'm still amazed that he can be so cheesy and romantic. Don't get me wrong, I would not trade his personality or characteristics for anything else in the world. It just surprises me, even if we have been dating now for about four months now. I guess no one would expect it since he's involved in the Mafia and they do bad things.

Speaking of the Mafia, for the entire month of March and so far almost the entire month of April, Damian, the guys and his brother disappeared to god knows where. Damian couldn't tell me because it could 'put me at danger', so I am basically clueless onto where he is right now.