thirty: would Patrick ever leave Spongebob?

Elle' s P.O.V

Damian opens the door for me, so I could take a seat. He walks back in the the drivers seat and sits down, placing my bag in the back. He tilts his head up to look at me.

       "Bella, I'm sorry I didn't tell you from before," he says.

       "I wanted to but, my father didn't want me to tell you," he expresses with sadness in his voice.

        "I know being in a gang isn't much different but this is something that you'll be in control of one day, and I don't know if I want to be a part of that as well," I look down. He stretches his hand to grab a hold of mine.

        "I'll leave all of it," he says. I quickly look up at him.

        "Damian, this is your families business," I say.

        "I'll leave it, if that's what it'll take for you to be with me," he responds.

I don't even know if it's possible for him to do that or that he's even considering it. I don't know how I'm even thinking of letting him go. He's never treated me wrong in any way. Yes, he may have his mood swings but he's never physically hurt me. Actually since we've been dating he hasn't been moody at all, other than when I questioned him about his father's business. Now I get why he was like that.

My point is, is it actually worth leaving him because of this?

        "Bella... BELLA!" I snaps me right out of my thoughts.

        "Yeah?" I look into his eyes.

        "Are you okay? I was calling your name about ten times," he says concerned.

        "Well my name is Elle, like the letter L not Bella from twilight, BUT anyways, I'm-" I stop talking when I notice his faint smile. I look at him curiously.

        "You made a joke with me," he says. This boy is smiling over that stupid joke. I don't even know if it was a joke.

       "Really Damian?" I look at him.

       "It's better than you saying you don't want to be with me," he looks down at our hands that are currently intertwined with each other.

       "Di Lucalicious," I place my other free hand on his cheek, causing him to look up at me. "I don't think I could ever leave you," I smile. His eyes immediately light up, like a child looking at candy or Spongebob SquarePants. I love that show.

       "Really?" He smiles.

       "Would Patrick Star ever leave Spongebob SquarePants?" I smirk.

        "I don't know... would he?" he laughs nervously.

OH MY GOD. DOES HE NOT KNOW WHO SPONGEBOB IS?

       "I'm going to faint if you say you don't-"

        "I'm kidding Bella," he laughs. "You are the secret formula, I would never let go of," he says causing me to laugh.

        "Don't let plankton find out where you've been hiding me," I wink.

        "Okay enough of these references for now," he says. I pout and that's when he takes the opportunity to lean in and place his soft lips onto mine.

Oh, how I've missed his kisses for much. I pull back to look at his face. "You have a... bella faccia," I tell him. He bursts out laughing at my comment.

"You almost got that right Bella," he continues to laugh.

"What! Bella means beautiful right? And Faccia means face, so..." I place my hands together, "you squish them together in one sentences to make Bella Faccia," I finish explaining.