eighteen: that bastard!

I don't understand people and life in general.

Okay, maybe it's just people.

Remember, I'm not used to having friends and now that I have, umm let's see, three and a half? I realize that people don't have a lot of friends for a reason.

Well the three friends are my girls and the half is Nick. Why half?

Well it's story time.

Exactly a month ago, October 26th, the girls and I had a misunderstanding which led to Everleigh and Rosalie ignoring Alexis and I.

You see, that was the night of Damian's Halloween party and the night Nick lied to Everleigh and Rosalie about the package Alexis and I had to deliver. When Alexis went to the bathroom leaving Nick behind with the girls, Everleigh happened to ask Nick 'why the boxes were so important,' and you know what he said? He said "what boxes?"

Seriously?

How do I know this? Well, the next day, after my hangover, Alexis and I went to both Everleigh and Rosalie's house. Of course no one answered, so we tried the day after that and the same thing happened.

Alexis and I decided to split up. I took my parents car and parked across the street from Everleigh, and Alexis took her parents car and parked across from Rosalie. Since the girls didn't answer the door, we decided to order pizza and have it delivered to both of their houses with an apology note attached to it.

The plan was, when the girls collect the pizza and close the door, we'll go knock on the door making them think there is something else, when they open the door this time, it'll be us standing there.

So when Everleigh opened the door to see me, I walked right in before she could close the door on my face. But when Rosalie opened the door to see Alexis, well let's just say I opened Everleigh's front door to see Rosalie's arms tied behind her back with Alexis standing beside her with a big smile.

I knew Alexis was gonna do whatever she had to, to make Rosalie come over to Everleigh's house.

They ended up explaining everything which then caused more suspicion onto, why would Nick lie to Everleigh and Rosalie? It didn't make sense... at first.

Let's just say, so far throughout November, the girls and I kept our guards up with Nick. He's actually a really sketchy person, during class he would leave majority of the time and it wasn't like he was going to the bathroom. He would just pick up his phone and leave, two or three times during one period. Also, he apparently borrows money from people, claiming he needs it to buy stuff for his 'grandparents', and now the people he borrowed the money from, obviously want it back and they're getting frustrated because he can't pay them back.

Alexis thinks he's buying drugs or something with the money and if that's the case, then that explains why he disappears from class so often.

Nick also had the damn nerve to tell Everleigh that I don't care about people's grades and their education and how I only care about myself. Can you believe this guy? After all the times I helped him on Essay's, math work, and his stupid physics project. I was honestly hurt at that comment. I do so much to help people when it comes to their school work, yet they have to nerve to say I don't care about their education. I've started to distance myself from him but he doesn't seem to be getting the message.

My phone starts to buzz, immediately pulling me out of my thoughts. I look at it to see Besties Part 2: New Message from Mateo.

Yes, we have another group chat, without Damian, called "Besties Part 2". Since Damian has been ignoring me, the guys decided to make another chat without him. All they do is gossip and talk about girls, like they forget I'm a girl and not a guy.