fifteen: sweet like me huh?

Elle's P.O.V

I wanted to question him on the tension between him and his brother. I am actually so dumb, when I looked at both Damian and Gabriel, their resemblance is identical, expect Gabriel has some facial hair and different colour eyes.

I decided to stay quiet and enjoy the peaceful drive. It wasn't any of my business to pry in other people's family drama or whatever that was.

Sunday was boring other than the fact that the girls and I had a group face-time, where I was forced to spill everything about the 'date'.

Every. Single. Damn. Detail.

It's Monday morning and I'm waiting for my mum or dad to drop Kayden and I off to school.

"Alright guys let's go!" my dad yells.

I jump into the passenger seat waiting for my dad to hop into the drivers seat. Oh how I can't wait to get my G2, I wouldn't have to depend on anyone to take drive me anywhere. Sadly, I have to wait until April.

My dad finally gets into the car, "Elle, why were you so late last night?"

Here we go.

"I was at my friends house. His mother-"

"His?"

"Yeah dad, it's a he."

"Shut up Kayden!"

     "You shut up!"

     "Was anyone talking to you in the first pla-"

"Guys!"

"Anyways dad," I glance back at Kayden when I say the word dad. "My friend's mum was having a small party for her clothing line. She's leaving for Italy today actually and she wanted to have a small party at her house before she leaves," I explain.

"Next time, tell me you'll be out late and where you'll be," he says seriously.

Jheez, someone is in a grumpy mood.

"I'm sorry, I promise if I go out again, I'll tell you where," I say before opening the car door.

"Bye dad!"

~~~

The morning was the same as always except, Damian actually walked over our table with the guys and actually talked to us. The strangest thing to happen for the day.

The girls, Nick and I stopped eating lunch in the classroom and went straight back to the cafeteria.

We decided to order a box of pizza and split it with each other. Chicken, pineapples, banana peppers with extra cheese, it was like I was staring at heaven right now. Of course I took a picture for my Snapchat story before we all grabbed a slice.

"Any more for us?" Mateo asks walking up to our table.

"Yeah, there is another box on the way," I lie. We all smile at each other while taking a bite from our slices.

"Bella, I can tell when you're lying," Damian smirks as he takes a seat right beside me.

"Aw! How come I wasn't invited to the pizza party!"

"No one likes you."

"You're the loser not me."

"I'll fight you right now Axel!"

"No fighting guys!" I yell to get Axel and Carlisle's attention.

Carlisle takes a seat on the other side of me, while Axel continues standing with his arms crossed.