twenty-seven: how are we going to hide this?

"Damian, where are we going?"

"Baby girl, you need to have some patience."

"Ugh!"

"Someone doesn't like surprises," I have a feeling he's smirking when he's saying that.

"I do, it's just. I don't know, I guess I'll shut up and wait," I pout crossing my arms. I don't like that I can't see anything.

I finally hear the car stop after about 10 minutes of driving. I can hear him opening and closing his door before walking over to mine. He opens my door, grabbing my hand and helping me out of the car. He leads me through, what feels like a door, into some place. We walk into another room. I think it's an elevator.

Once I hear the doors open, I hear my favourite song playing in the background.

*I found a love, for me
Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead.

       "I found a girl, beautiful and sweet," Damian sings.

Oh god, no.

       "You're going to make me cry. DAMIAN CAN I TAKE THIS THING-" I stop talking, when he takes off my blindfold.

Holy cow.

As I look around, I see we're in Damian's basement. There are red rose pedals scattered all over the floor with a bunch of red rose bouquets placed throughout the basement. On the ceiling and the walls, he hung fairy lights with some fake green vines and leaves to make it look like we're outside. He also made a huge tumblr pillow fort with a ton of blankets and pillows.

"Damian, you did all of this?" I ask looking at him. He nods his head and smiles.

"You are way too cheesy for me to handle." I laugh looking at everything in front of my eyes.

      "I hope you like-"

      "I love it lover boy! This is incredible!" I yell, before running into the fort leaving him behind. I start shouting the words to the song because, why not?

I can hear him laugh before he joins me in the Fort.

Inside the fort, there is a large white screen and a projector, so he could plug his phone into the projector to stream any movie. I give him a quick kiss and pull away before things take a different turn. He pouts but, he pulls out him phone so, we could search for a movie to watch. We both decide to watch Bumblebee. After he plugs his phone in, we sit back, cuddle and enjoy the movie.

About fifteen minutes into the movie, we hear foot steps coming closer to our fort. We see a figure through the sheet dancing, before the person pulls a part of the blanket poking their head through.

"Delivery for Mr. Di Luca and his honey buns," Gabriel winks before handing us a platter of food. He's wear a red cap and t-shirt reading 'Di Luca Deliveries'.

      "Really Gabriel," I say, gesturing to his outfit.

"I made him wear it," Damian laughs, while Gabriel glares at him. "Enjoy," Gabriel mutters before leaving us.

"Let's eat!" I yell before digging in to the handhelds. From wings, to chips, popcorn and many other yummy stuff.

This is the best day ever.

We are now mid-way into our second movie when I start to feel tired. After all that food, I begin to drift off to sleep. But before I went into my dream land, I feel Damian's hand move my hair out of my face before he whispers something.