twelve: SINGLE LIFE!

It's Saturday morning and I just finished my breakfast. I was sitting in the living room watching Kayden shoot people on this video game he was playing. I usually play with him but today, I feel like a nervous wreck.

*ding dong*

      "I'LL GET IT!" I yell so my parents are aware I'm answering the door.

I walk over, unlock and open the door to reveal the girls with huge smiles on their face and a big box.

      "Let's go!" Everleigh shouts, as she runs past me and up to my room.

     "You guys are early," I say with shock looking at my Fitbit.

Yes, I have a Fitbit because I'm active or want to be active. *wink wink*

     "It's only two in the afternoon and we can just chill to pass the time," Rosalie says walking right past me.

     "Okay then," I say before closing the door behind Alexis and walking up to join them.

I walk into my room to find Everleigh placing makeup products all over my vanity, Rosalie placing the box on my bed and Alexis laying on my bed staring at her phone. I walk over to Rosalie, "what's in the box?" I ask.

     "We have no clue, it was placed in front of your door. We picked it up before you opened the door for us." Rosalie answers.

Before opening the box, I notice a note taped on. I open it reading, Bella, please wear this for our date tonight. - Damian :)

     "It's from Damian," I say. I open the box to reveal a beautiful above the knee length-fitted dress. It is white, long sleeves with silver sequence patterns and a low dipped back. Not much skin was go to be revealed, which I am happy about. It's absolutely breathtaking.

     "Wow he really went all out," Everleigh says admiring the dress. "Where is he taking you?" She asks.

     "I honestly have no idea, but from this dress, it's somewhere fancy," I say nervously.

     "Hey, if he hurts you in anyway, let me know, I'll stab him," Alexis yells out, causing us to all look at her.

     "What?" She asks.

     "Oh nothing," Rosalie says.

     "I'll bail you out of jail if you get caught," I laugh. "But I'm charging you interest in return," I continue.

We all relaxed and gossip for an hour or so. From boys to, well more boys. our conversation started to become more interesting until we noticed how late it was getting.

     "Okay come on, let me do your makeup for this beautiful dress," Everleigh says jumping up in excitement.

I sit on my vanity chair and let Everleigh work her magic on fixing my face. "Don't cake my face please, I like simple" I say.

"Just sit your butt on this chair and let me do what I'm doing," she says.

"Some random number is calling you Elle," Alexis mumbles.

"Answer it," I manage to say before Everleigh hits me for talking or moving.

"Hellooooo," she answers and puts the phone on speaker.

"Hey it's Nick, where's Elle?" He asks.

"She's busy, may I take a message?" Alexis asks. We all continue to stay silent.

"Oh I was wondering if we could work on that English essay and hang out together today?" He says.

"Sorry dude, she's going on a date with Damian later!" She shouts. I grab a lipstick that was on the vanity and throw it at her. "ouch" she whispers.