fifty: what the hell happened?

Damian's P.O.V

"Baby girl, I got you a surprise," I call out getting closer to the truck. I hear no response and I don't see her big head in the back.

"Bella?" I call out once more. I don't see her inside the truck either. I decide to walk back to the trunk and that's when I see the sheets are all messy and popcorn is scattered everywhere.

I notice something glowing in the sheets and when I reach for it, it happen to be her cellphone.

I decide to go check by the bathroom. I call out her name, but there was so response.

"Excuse me, are you missing someone?" A woman asks me.

I nod my head, "my girlfriend. I stepped away from her for a moment and now that I came back she's gone. I figured she might be in the bathroom but I just wanted to make sure," I explain. The woman's eyes soften.

"I'm sorry but no one is in the bathroom right now," she says. "You could check where the food is being sold. I hope you find her," she pats my shoulder and walks away.

I was just at the food place. I immediately run back to the area where the food is being sold and it is empty as well. Thats when I knew something is definitely wrong.

"Fuck!"

I run back to the truck, close the trunk and drive way.

           "Figliolo, non sei ad un appuntamento?" My father answers the phone quickly.

          "They took her papa!" I yell. "Those assholes took her!"

          "Damian what are you-"

          "Call Elle's dad and tell him to get to our house. We need to find her before it's too late," I explain before hanging up.

Tears begin to pour out of my eyes. How could I let this happen? She was on a date with me, the one who is suppose to protect her at all costs and now she's gone.

My foot slams on the gas pedal, as the truck starts to pick up more speed. I'm about an hour away from home but I need to get there faster. My phone begins to ring as I glance over to see who it is.

            "Brother, what the hell is going on?" Gabriel asks as soon as I accept the call.

            "They took her man," I sob.

            "I called the guys, they're on their way over. We'll find her brother. Elle's dad is already here and him and papa are getting their men to locate her," he explains.

I couldn't speak. No words could escape through my lips. I just begin to cry even more. I knew Gabriel could hear it because he sighs through the phone.

             "We'll find her man, I'll see you when you get here," he says before hanging up.

Once I finally arrive home, I see Gabriel standing outside taking a smoke. I notice Mateo's car parked beside mine which means he probably picked up all the guys and drove here.

Once I step out, Gabriel dashes his cigarette and walks towards me. He stretches out his arms and leans in to hug me. I surprisingly didn't break down. I just stood there and embraced his hug.

He moves back and looks at me. My face has no emotion at all. My eyes are bloodshot red but there are no more tears.

His eyes soften as he places one arm over my shoulder and walks with me inside.

We spend countless hours, searching for her, trying to locate her but we could not find a single trace of her at all. We have our men scouring the area and near by cites to see if they can find anything that could lead us to her.