twenty-five: promposal season

My cheeks redden as I climb on top of him and wrap my arms around the back of his neck. He smirks as he brings his face closer to me, pressing his lips onto mine. Our mouths move in sync with each other, his tongue roaming around my mouth.

"Damian..." I moan. He begins to kiss me more passionately. Moving down from my lips to my neck, sucking on it. Now, I'm going to have to have to put makeup on it. He pulls back, lifting me up and placing me down on the bed. He climbs on top, straddling me.

"Bella-" I stop him from talking by pulling on his shirt so he could continue to kiss my lips. My lips craved for his soft lips. The way his teeth grazes against my bottom lip, gently biting down. My hand lowers down his chest to the hem of his shirt, tugging at it.

He pulls back again, "Elle, are you sure?" I can see the worry in his eyes, like I'm going to regret it. I nod my head, staring back at his beautiful lips. I remove his shirt, then he slowly removes mine. I'm little nervous but my mind is all over the place right now. All I want... is him.

*bang bang

Someone begins to bang on Damian's room door. Damian's eyes fill with anger as he yells, "I'm busy right now."

        "I understand you are in the middle of something but this is more import-" Damian opens his room door interrupting Gabriel. We only had taken off our shirts so it wasn't that hard to get dressed quickly. "I apologize for interrupting, but papa needs us. Sis, our mother wants to know if you would like to help her in the kitchen?" Gabriel asks. I will not get used to the 'sis' thing.

        "Sure... Brother," I answer walking up to them. Damian places his hand on my cheek, "if you want, when you're done helping my mother, you can go home. I have a feeling I might take a while," he gives me a soft smile, before placing a kiss on my forehead. I return the smile and walk down the stairs, towards the kitchen. But before I leave them, I punch Gabriel's arm, "good luck with your business brother."

I help Natalia make a batch of Cannoli's and a Tiramisu cake. I spend about two hours with her before it started to get late and I left. Damian, Gabriel and Giovanni never left Giovanni's office since I've been in the kitchen. I really hope Damian doesn't leave me again. I hate not knowing where he is or if he's okay.

As I was sitting in my Uber, I decide to go home and relax.

The next day the girls, guys and I head off to a restaurant to celebrate all of us finally being accepted to the Universities and Colleges we wanted to go to. It was Axel's idea but I have a feeling he just wanted an excuse to go eat.

        "No no," Carlisle stops me from drinking my ice tea. The waitress just brought all of our drinks and appetizers before taking our orders and leaving.

         "We have to cheers before anyone drinks their beverage," Carlisle explains. I nod my head as we all raise our glasses to cheers with each other.

         "To actually using our brains and getting into our dream schools!" Mateo smiles. "And to the food of course. The delicious... rich... tasty-"

         "I think we get it Axel," I interrupt. Everyone laughs and yells "cheers!" As we slightly tap our glasses on each other's.

"Oh god wait," Everleigh yells and looks at Alexis and Damian. They look back at her and nod.

"We forgot to cheers to one more thing," everyone looks at Alexis who is now speaking. But why do I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know what she's talking about.