twenty-three: Di Lucalicious

"Elle, I'm going to-" he doesn't finish the threat.

"What was that Damian?" I ask, smirking. He turns around to look at me. Colourful plastic balls begin pouring out from his car. I think he's going to explode-

"I'll get you back. You better sleep with one eye opened tonight," he says calmly.

Now I'm scared. Why is he so calm about it?

Carlisle takes Damian's pocket knife and slices apart of the plastic wrap. His was the easiest to remove.

Axel, apparently has a small brush to clean snow off of his car in the trunk, so he took the brush and cleaned as much of the silly string as he could. Although, he left the balloons attached to his car.

Mateo, well, let's just say he opened his door and used his windshield wipers to wipe the sticky-notes. It did work, but he can't uses the wipers again.

And for Damian, well, he's just sitting in his car, starring at the wheel with the driver door open. He decides to use his windshield wipers, thinking all the black paper would come off. He then realizes the paper was inside, so when he takes it off, that's when the facial reaction of 'I'm going to kill someone' returns.

"I think the rainbow looks beautiful," I smile, admiring the windshield rainbow. I can feel his burning gaze but I don't dare to look.

Gabriel walks up, putting his arm around my shoulder. We both look at each other, before giving each other high fives.

"I hope we will be working together in the future Miss Winters," Gabriel says, backing away from me before stretching out one hand so I could shake it.

"We sure will Mr. Di Luca. I personally think these pranks worked out alright," I pause before turning to Damian, "what do you think?"

He doesn't say a word. Instead he closes his car door with all the plastic balls, taking off all the paper covering his windows and drives away. All the guys left once they were able to drive.

I think I should probably move to the North Pole. Or maybe back to Australia. Yeah, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Alexis drops the girls and I off to our homes. After this long, eventful day, I think, I just need to sit down and rel-

*ding dong

I walk over to the front door, opening it, thinking it is probably my parents until-

"Guys..." I slowly back away from the front door.

"I'm so-"

"We know you're not sorry," Carlisle says.

"And that's okay."

"Because they were pretty good and funny pranks."

"Only if you had done them on someone else's car of course," Damian finishes.

What. Is. Happening.

I begin to panic, thinking of how to get out of this situation. Before I knew it, I blurted out something, something that would definitely change the subject.

     "Nick has been bullying me."

Damian's P.O.V

     "What?" I ask.

I was furious about my car at first but now, I'm really going to kill someone.

She looks at me and sighs. She starts explaining how Nick tried to ruin her friendship with the girls two times and that he's been spreading rumours about her.