Chap:3 alone...

After school i went shopping for food I literally spent almost $455.99 worth of food "geez calm down not that much food!" Škeptič yelled in my head I giggled realizing i went a little too far "not a little...a lot!!" Škeptič shouts again my went back home in my big but empty mansion....
Your mansion:
Front

Your mansion:Front

Back

I sighed "i hate how empty this place is

I sighed "i hate how empty this place is...it's sooo boring!" I said to my self. That's when my phone buzzed I went to check who it was...
ΞVanossΞ

Vanoss:
Wanna play Gmod with me delirious wildcat and the others?

You:
Sure! Just give me a minute to set up my stuff

Vanoss:
Alrighty then I'll invite you into the call

It was a good thing Vanoss asked me, I need to start making more videos Since I haven't uploaded since last week. Time skipped to 2 or 3 hours I didn't keep track of the time, I laughed so hard I fell off my chair because of wildcats tiny body flu across the whole map I felt like I was crying I had to mute my mic cause of my annoying laugh. I then unmuted my self and carried on trying to find Vanoss, 30 seconds left "where are you owl boy~" I said creepy I knew where he was but I'm waiting for the last second to get his ass "no where you creepy cat~" he said back creepy "oh god, Vanoss this doesn't look good" wildcat said knowing I was behind Vanoss.

10 seconds left

he still never noticed me I couldn't help but creepily started giggling 3 seconds left "oh owl boyy~" I said and shotgunned him "wa-AHHH What the fuck?!?" He shouts, me and wildcat both started laughing "heheh..well,I better get off now I need to go meet up with someone in like 5 or so minutes" I said "yeah same here" Vanoss said "bye guys!" I said and left the call I got up and started getting ready for a mission I had with (your gang name) so I changed in to an outfit

Your outfit

I changed into it and decided I would wear a black leather jacket I went outside in my car and drove off to our baseThe base

The base

Know looking at it, it was huge it had a workout room, a weapon room that is full,10 bed rooms just in case we need to spend a night in here

Know looking at it, it was huge it had a workout room, a weapon room that is full,10 bed rooms just in case we need to spend a night in here. it was like a huge castle we live in it even had a bar and a kitchen! You pulled up into the garage full of cars and went inside the meeting room you walked in,

"your the last one again..."

"ALRIGHTY then guys and gals" I shouted to get there attention "I don't really have anything big for now but, I wanted to discuss about our next heist and taking down a team we've been dealing with...'The Death Angels'"

After planning..

after that about planning everything I started driving home but I was hungry so I took a pit stop at a gas station close by I went in to see

...Delirious?

I shook it of and got whatever I wanted but, I felt like someone was watching every movement I took. I paid the man and left the store not liking the feeling of being watched the whole time I stated driving home but, then I was being chased by a red,blue,pink and a green car "fucking hell..can't I just go home in peace!?" I said to my self.

I tried turning left and right to get them off my tail, nope nothing worked so I drove to the woods and got out of my car and stated running to see if they would also follow close behind, they did so I ran towards an old tree house I used to play in with Cheryl and Henny when we were younger. I got up the ladder and hid under the little table.

I heard footsteps from outside and it gone quieter and quieter until nothing was heard I assumed it was safe out now so I climbed down the ladder and walked back to my car. But sadly, Someone grabed me by the waist and picked me up, I yelped and tried wiggling out it didn't work I was to tiny, I looked at who it was...

Wildcat??? Then all of a sudden something was put on my head it was pitch black. I gave up wiggling and let them take me...