Chap:14 Pleasure...(smut)

A month has past, I felt better already but I new something was missing...."telling the others you and Evan are dating?.." Škeptič says. 'Oh...yeah, right' I say and start walking to me and Evans shared room I knocked "yes?" Evan says while playing his guitar. "Wanna tell them now? Before they start getting the wrong ideas?" He opens the door and he kisses me. "Sure" we both walk in the living room getting greeted with the rest of them. Me and Evan looked at each other, he nods as I said "guys? Me and Evan have to tell you something..." I say. They all looked at us "me and Evan have been wanting to tell all of you for a month and a half now that..." I look away scared of Jon's reaction when we tell him. "That" Evan finishes my sentence "we're dating" he says it proudly. Jon gets up walking over to us, Probably going to beat up Evan...instead...he bro hugged him saying "at least I know you wouldn't hurt her..." and gave me and Evan a smile....

Hours later...your recording room!
Warning smut up ahead! If you don't like smuts then this is your chance to skip it now! You have been warned

I started uploading more videos on (your channel name) since I had nothing to do, I stop and got up and walk over to the balcony and watch the others play in the pool while some were in the hot tub. I didn't want to join them but just checked on them. That when my stomach was growling a little 'I never ate today' so I went in the kitchen getting something, that's when Evan picked me up by the waist and placed me on the counter as he kisses me. I melted into the kiss as he kisses my jaw and made his way to my neck I moan when he found my sweet spot and abused it roughly. He then picks me up and carried me to our room still kissing me, he placed me on the bed and he was on top he then took my shirt off revealing my bra he took it off in a rush. He starts sucking my bud and plays with the other. I moan a little louder as my hand trailed down to Evans member, he groans he then smirks against my boob as his hand that was playing with my boob slid down to my pants as his hand slid under my pants and started teasing me down there (lol this is cringy😝) I moan even louder, his smirk grew wider as his pulled away before I could even climax, I whimpered a little. But I managed to flip us over and slowly got lower so I could tease him again. He groans in annoyance "y/n please" he pleads I only chuckle and took off his pants seeing a big bulge there. I took his boxers off and started slowly jerking him off, he groans in pleasure as I drove myself crazy by the sounds he was making. That's when I put his member in my mouth as I bobble my head up and down (...I fuking hate myself..) I could tell he was close so I stop he groans in annoyance again. "God your such a tease" he flips us over again now leaving me on the bottom (you both are fully naked..just in case if ye perverts are wondering) he then raided himself at my entrance and looks at me "are you ready? It's gonna hurt a little" I nod and he slowly enters, at first I gripped the sheets in pain as he kisses me...minutes later the pain was gone, I nod to tell Evan to go. He starts slowly thrust in and out slowly as I moan "f-faster" he thrusts faster, he groans as I was a moaning mess "harder..." I managed to say between moans. He thrusts faster and harder as I got closer to my climax "E-Evan...I'm g-gonna..." I couldn't finish my sentence as a moan interrupted me. "Me t-too" Evan says. I came but on Evans member, he was about to climax so he thrusted into me a couple more time then pulled out and came on my chest. He got up to get a towel. He comes back and cleans myself and laid back next to him starting at each other's eyes. I almost got lost in his chocolate brown eyes but leaned in close to my ear "you have no idea how much I've been wanting to do that to you...I love you y/n.." "I love you too Evan" we kiss and we both dozed off to sleep...