Chap:9 gay for him....

Matthew's POV

Me and Elija (Elija and Matthew are brothers) have been friends with Shawn ever since I could even learn how to talk. And I may or may not have been developing feelings for him slowly. I frowned knowing Shawn isn't gay he dated girls before, hell he even fucked them before. Tears wanted to fall already imagining him rejecting me...all of a sudden the door opened and I saw y/n there looking at me, she frowned knowing something was up. "Hey, Matt...what's bothering you bud?" She asked calmly "S-Shawn..." I mumbled. She managed to hear and said "is he teasing you again? He can be annoying at times but you'll learn how to shake it off" I sighed "no...it's not that I...I think...I-I like him..." I say softly she then gasped like she was happy and surprised to hear it. I was expecting her getting mad at me for being gay...yeah I'll admit, I have like a couple of boys before but I can tell Shawn was different. Probably cause he wasn't gay. "You are??" Y/n asked in disbelief "heh yeah, a-aren't you mad at me for being gay?" I ask "no, why would I be mad at you for being gay?" "I don't know you seem like a person who doesn't like gay people" I say. She then hugs me "I would never be mad at you for you being gay, I'll always be happy for you even if you pick the most dumbest things. I love you Matty I always will..." I cheer up now knowing someone is on with me liking the same gender as me " thanks y/n" " you know, I have a feeling he might like you back." She let's go if the hug."no that's not true, you seen him dating girls before...remember Shanann? Or Jesica?" I say know frowning again "hey hey hey...don't think that. Remember he dump them cause he isn't into that stuff...he could mean he was...you know, gay.....cmon, let's go to the kitchen I bought pizza-" "PIZZA!!" I shout and run downstairs and grad as mush slices as I can before Ava eats them all again...

~🤤👌Time skip to night👌🤤~

I went beck to the living room hearing who I think is Wildcat yelling and seeing Kryoz,wildcat,Basically,Vanoss and y/n. But I noticed Vanoss is sitting a little closer to y/n. I had a feeling there is something between them like...there dating or something, I wasn't jealous or any thing, I was being a little fanboy since y/n wasn't into that dating stuff. So i grabbed my phone and texted y/n....

Y/n L/n

Hey, can I talk
To u 4 a sec?

Sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looks up at me and I wave motioning her to come here, she gets up and walks over to me and I could see Vanoss watching her walk over to me and he starts glaring at me. "What is it?" Y/n asked. I grab her hand and lead her to the hallway so no one is listening to us. "Is there something going on with you and Vanoss?" I ask. " what no!, sigh* I don't know..." are you dating him??" "I wish we were.." she quietly says hoping I didn't hear her. I squeal latterly fanboying my ass off "we have...kissed a couple of times" she admitted "oh god girl she kissed him??" Cheryl comes out of no where and asked "well...yeah" knowing she could trust me and Cheryl "are you dating him??" Cheryl asked "no..." she said "than why did he kiss you??" Me and Cheryl both asked at the same time "I was thinking he was drunk or something" "and when did this kiss happened?" Cheryl asked "a week or two ago..and we kissed again a few days ago and in the morning-" I cut her off "how are you two not dating?!?!" I say not even sounding like a question "wait..this morning?" Cheryl added "yeah..." I knew something was up. Sometime later one I went to finally tell Shawn I liked him to just get rejected and move on. I didn't bother knocking and opened the door to see Shawn.....shirtless....I blush madly and couldn't help but stare. "Like what ya see?" Shawn finally spoke up not liking the silence "uhhhhh..." was all I can manage to say. "You know I've been wanting to tell you something for so long" he starts walking up to me as I was just standing there looking at him "I really..." he gets even closer "s-Shawn?" "Really..." his forehead touching mine "like you...." his lips on mine I didn't even hesitate to kiss him back I a actually melted into it. He then pushed me to the closest wall and pinned me there as he kisses my neck leaving hickeys everywhere I was fighting back a moan. A knock was heard from the door and we both pulled away from each other as y/n walks in telling us dinner was ready. We both nodded and I held my neck to try and cover up most of the hickeys on my neck. After that we both sat down and got our plates...I couldn't stop but kept thinking about Shawn and my hickeys...'did we really just do that?' I look at him he looks back at me and winked and continued eating his food....