Chap:20 A Dream...

I was editing videos at 2:47am since I couldn't sleep at all. I got bored so I decided to watch videos of gaming and music, about two hours past. I started getting tired already so I lazily got up and plopped on my bed (Evan and the others are at pax) I decided not to go with them since I was still a big pussy about showing my face to my fans. "There your fans n/n. They won't judge you" škeptič says "maybe...your right" I say. That's when I realized I was about to hit 19 million subscribers "I'm gonna do a face reveal when i hit 19 mil" I mumble and fell a sleep...

Ur dream...

I woke up in a white place...nothing was around me "h-hello?" I say but knowing nobody else was here with me "y/n..." a echoey voice says. I looked everywhere trying to find the person who said that, that's when my eyes landed on..."Henny" I mumble now shocked. She only giggles and hugs me. I instantly hugged back. She then pulls away smirking "so, you and Vanoss, huh?" She chuckles "heh, yeah.." I slimed "I always knew something was going on between you two" her smile was bright. Mine dropped down "what's wrong?" I sighed "it's not fair.." I look away "what do you mean?" "Your gone.." she was about to say something but I cut her off "it was all my fault" her face looked hurt "no n/n. It's not....I made that choice to save your life..or let you die" she looks away. "But-" "you need to go.." She then disappears into the brightness as I was being sucked up by the dark. I bolted up and full of sweat.. I couldn't take it anymore, I started crying. Why was I that dumb? Why...

I know...I'm sorry this was so short short. But I'm busy at the moment since it's my brother and sisters birthday and also I'm going through some stuff in my family. So I'm sorry if it's short and uhh yeah..bye