Chap:17 sorry...

I was crying in this cold room...I was naked only wearing my underwear and bra...he touched me...why?...why did I ever love him in the first place...he came back in the room with rope "I hope your ready for round two~" he then throws me on the bed and got on top of me and gripped my hand while he tied one on the broken bed frame. I was still frozen...why couldn't I move?..he then thrust inside me...I didn't moan...nothing came out. Instead I felt like I was broken and numb. I felt like I was nothing without Evan...I broke...I started crying now seeing he doesn't love me anymore. Nick groans and came all over my chest "I love you y/n~" he then leaves the room while I was still tied up. I fell asleep Hoping someone would save me from this hell when I wake up...

Evan's POV
I punched the bathroom wall as I felt like there was nothing I could do to save y/n. Delilah couldn't find y/n on her tracking device. I couldn't do anything at the moment but only cry in seeing that shithead aka Nick has her. Someone then knocks on the door "Vanoss? I think Delilah found her..." Ava says. I get up and open the door "where?.." "at some old apartment near downtown" I smile brightly finally seeing hope to save y/n...

Later..

I didn't even bother knocking on the door and just busted the door open by kicking it, no one was there...nothing but a note...'your too late owl boyy she's mine now' my heart literally stops beating seeing he already won this little battle..I fell on my knees and started crying. Ava rubs my shoulders trying to calm me down...I look back at the note...and ripped it..I wasn't gonna give up that soon...

Hey, so I might not be super active at the moment...why? You may ask..cause it the holiday! Dang only four more days till Christmas..😬😳😁 and I'm also going to celebrate Christmas by spending time with friends and family and ACTUALLY HAVING A LIFE UNLIKE YOU! Lol I'm only joking and uhh yeah, byee👋

-Trinity💜