Chap:30 her last words...

Previously...

I felt nothing. I then open my eyes...

Now... still Trinity's pov

I sigh in relief when none of us were shot. "Trinity...Thank you-" "save it for later. Let's go." I drag her up and run back to the school with her.
We run back to the cafeteria to see nobody there. "Fucking hell..." I say and run down every hall to find the others.
We first found:
Evan
Skyla
Delilah
And Jon
"Where's Lukas?" I ask y/n. "He's probably skipping class." She says and peeks through the doors looking for others. I nod and run to the boys washroom. "Lukas. You in here?" I says and walk in. "Trinity? What are you doing in the boy washro-" I didn't bother on answering his question and grab his hand and run back to the north hallway. "We don't have time." Was all I said to him, making him more confused.
"Trinity~" a girl's echoey voice calls out. "Shit..." I say and run faster with Lukas.
I was then met with Cheryl who was walking out of her class. "Cheryl come with us Now!" I whisper shout. "Oh...ok-" I then let go of Lukas's hand and run to the north hallway with Lukas and Cheryl following behind.
"What's going on?" Cheryl asked Lukas. Lukas just shrugged and continued running. "I tell you guys when we get out of here." I say and they both nod.
We finally made it to the north hall and met with the others.
"Do...we have the...rest?" I say while panting.
"Yeah I think." Y/n says but then Delilah started panicking. "Wait what about Ava?!" She says.
"Oh fuck." I say. "Trinity~" the girls voice was further.
"We looked in every class and no Singh of her." Y/n admitted. "Shit. Then that means..." I then drifted off in a thought 'I'm not gonna get anyone hurt because of me...' I'm not gonna break that promise. "What. Who has her?!" Delilah shouts. "Jen...Jennifer." I say and run back to the east hallway. "Stay here! I'll go get her!" Was the last thing I said.

Ava's pov...

"W-what do you want from us?!" I stutter while she holds a pistol to my head. "I want Trinity to suffer..." she says with no emotion in her eyes.
"And there she is." She smirks.
"Jennifer! Let her go!" Trinity say and walks up to us. "Uh-uh! Talk a step further and her brain will go everywhere." Jen says. "J-just go..." I say. Trinity looks at me with tears. "No! I'm not breaking a promise. Im not gonna give this bitch her satisfaction." Trinity then looks back at Jennifer...

Jennifer:

Unknown but a bit tan with green eyes
(I was to lazy to get a pic :3) She has brown almost black hair

Her mask

Later... your POV

Delilah had a panic attack
I didn't know what else to say to her but then. I hugged her tightly. I was scared to lose her too. She was the one who would make me laugh.
She was also the only one who was happy all the time, even when killing someone. She'd still be happy.
"She'll make it..." I say. "How come...I don't believe you..?" She says. I honestly didn't know if she'll be ok. Trinity said she was only good at hacking and combat. But-. I heard quiet sobbing that wasn't from Delilah.
Everyone looks down the hall.
Trinity was quietly sobbing. She was holding Ava bridal style. I then saw her shoulder...she was shot. "I'm...so...s-sorry.." Trinity says. (Ava is personally my fav one in this book. But I like to torture myself 🙃) "AVA! NO!" Delilah runs up to Trinity and her little sister. Ava's mouth was now dripping out blood. Trinity hands Delilah the little girl's body. "I tried...to tell her to run.." ...