Chap:24 No Choice...

Third person...

A day was past and there was still no clue of where Jonathan went, Cheryl kept telling Delilah to double check the security cameras but, this nothing "I thought she would we dumb enough to not keep her files safe" y/n says while checking midnights phone. "I wonder who is keeping them safe..." Delilah says as she went to grab a glass of water "want some?" Delilah offered. Y/n shook her head and continued to look at the security cameras hoping she would see her older brother. Cheryl couldn't handle it any longer and decided to go out and look for him. Cheryl put on her mask and went outside...
Sister Cheryl's mask

Her outfit...

Her outfit was similar to her now dead friend Heavenly as they would always go on a killing spree together nearly every night

Her outfit was similar to her now dead friend Heavenly as they would always go on a killing spree together nearly every night. The day went by so slow and it was starting to rain, Cheryl shiver every once and a while but, she would give up until she would find her childhood friend. Cheryl kept thinking about all their memories they've shared through how the year with her and her friends and how crazy the girls life was. Cheryl then climbed up a ladder and started jumping on each building trying to get a better view of the city to find her 'friend' until she saw a cat girl in front of her, causing Cheryl to jump a little. "Good, the boss wants to see you" the girl says and pointed a gun at her. "Wai-huh!?" A bag was shoved to her head as the girl shot her...but to Cheryl's surprise, it wasn't a bullet...but a dart. Cheryl tried her best to stay awake and fight back. "N-no!...st...stop...I..." Cheryl tried her best to finish her sentence but her best wasn't good enough do to her not eating for a day and loosing sleep and staying out here in the cold rain. Cheryl then gave up and let the girls take her as she fell asleep...

Meanwhile at the base

Now y/n completely lost it. She was not missing one of her members but two. Two important people apart of her life "fuck fuck..FUCK!" Y/n shouted across the whole base as she punched the wall making a hole in its spot "woah woah, y/n calm down" Brian (terrorisor) says while holding her now bleeding hand "I can't! I lost two important people in my life and letting my gang down! So, calm down!?" She snapped. Y/n realize what she just did "I-I'm so sorry I-" tears fell down her cheeks "I'm just stressed out, you know?" She looks away "being leader of the most wanted gang isn't easy and simple as you might think" y/n sighed "taking care of what? Like, 18 people. I just get stressed out when people look at me thinking we will make it out of here" Brian hugs the little girl "it's ok." She hesitated for a sec but hugged back "we will get Jon and Cheryl back. We are family after all...and nobody will be left behind" y/n smiles brightly. This is just what she wanted to hear from somebody other than herself "thank you so much, Brian" Brian then lets go of the hug "no problem. Now, let's go get your hand fixed up" he then put his hand out for y/n to take it which, she gladly took it...

Laterr sis

Cheryl woke up in a dark room. "H...hello?" The girl's raspy calls. Cheryl realized her mask was not on her but, on the ground "good morning, Cheryl" a girl says and giggled after "who..." her voice then went quieter "oh, someone's thirsty. Here" she hand her a cup. Cheryl went to grab it but, then she realized she was tied up to a chair "oh, oopsy me. My apologies" the girl says and put a straw in the cup then held the cup in front of her so she can sip out of the cup. Cheryl finally finished the cup and then ask. "Who are you? And how do you know my nam-" the girl giggles "I'm Lapis. And i know your name because me and my gang have been planning to take you down for awhile...since you did the same to us" the girls blue eyes shining in the dark "what do you mean?" THe girl gets up and walked towards the door "we were apart of the Death Angels..." she says and left the room. Cheryl recognizes the name as she was left in the room alone and shocked...
Lapis' mask:

Then another cat girl walks in "hello, Cheryl" The girl says and walks up to her with a knife in hand

The girl says and walks up to her with a knife in hand. Cheryl's breath quickened as her eyes landed on the knife "now now sweetheart, this is for when you don't cooperate with us" she then sits in front of her "now, tell me..." Cheryl looks back at the girl "where is your base?" She then started playing with the knife "I ain't telling shit." Cheryl says getting the girls full attention "huh?" She then stands up and walked behind her "you heard me.." she says. The girl then carved a symbol on her arm. "A-ahh!" Cheryl squeaks. (Symbol above☝️) "don't. Move." The girl demands... (the girl is named Lust)
Her mask:

 (the girl is named Lust)Her mask:

Laterr

Hours later of Cheryl screaming. "Now, let me ask you again...join us or we kill you" Lust says darkly. Cheryl looked down at her exposed body that was full of cuts and blood. 'They didn't save you...' her thoughts kept saying to her. She looked back up at Lust. Lust grinned as she knew what her answer was...

So...do you think Cheryl will survive? Or do you think she will join the "Kittys Clan"..?