Chap:36 The End...?

11 months later... your pov

Dear, friends

This is it. The end of me... Cheryl B Skyth.
Aka High-sky.

I just wanted to say goodbye...

And I really loved all the fun memories we had all shared together.

And I love you Jonathan Dennis...
I never thought that you would love me back. But...seems like wishes do come true at times huh?

And to y/n. My bestie...I wanted to let you know that I loved you and it was an honour for me to join your gang...

I don't have enough time to say stuff to all of you guys and girls... but one more thing.......

Goodbye world....

-Cheryl ♡

—————————————————————————————————————————

This was the 50th time I've read that letter from Cheryl when she had passed away that night

I finally ripped up the paper and threw it away somewhere on the ground as I lit up a cigarette and put it in my mouth.

It has been nearly a year since I had left my gang...

I'm now 18 years old and I live in sandy shores USA. (Sandy shores is a place from gta5)

I work alone and now super numb towards emotions. But do I miss Evan and the others? Yes, everyday I miss them. But I have to move on from this and I still kill people every now and then just to get the others off my mind.

It was currently 8:58 pm and I was on my black and f/c motorcycle as I was driving Back to los santos for a little while.

(Evan's POV)

It's nearly been a year since y/n had ran away.
Jon had been really depressed ever since her girlfriend and sister had disappeared.

The rest of y/n's gang either left or killed them self...
Most of my gang had been drinking a lot.

The there's me...
I'm a huge mess. My Y/n left me and ran off out of the city.

All of as had tried looking for her but no luck.
We never heard from T.P.I as well.
so,They must've only targeted y/n.

Well, I'm now 19 years old and B.B.S is now ranked #1 most wanted in history. And y/g/n immediately dropped down to the lowest rank since no one was in their anymore.

(Jon's pov)

"Breaking news. The most wanted criminal, 'Skeptic' is officially dead. As we are now safe at night due to Y/g/n, the number 1 most wanted gang in all history, dead and Though we still advise you to be safe at night-" I shut off the tv as I got up from my bed.
Life has been pretty shit.
Nothing fun happens anymore.

Y/n hasn't been going to school or uploading videos to her channel.

I then look back at the little box with a f/c ribbon wrap around it.
I decided I wouldn't open it till later,

I slowly walked up to the box from y/n and carefully unwrapped the ribbon.

I opened it and it was....

Her signature mask.
Her school and her old masks from other years.
Then there was my old mask when I was a kid, same as a picture of me,y/n, mom and dad. But the gram was cracked.

I burst into tears.
'She really isn't coming back, huh?'

Your pov

I decided I changed my criminal name to c/n (criminal name) (you cannot use skeptic anymore!!) instead of skeptic.
This time
I chop off the limbs of my victims and burry them.
I decided to use a different mask as well.

And that's how Skeptic, lunar and y/n Dennis has disappeared.

And c/n was born....

The End•

Ok so I was planning on making a second book to this. But I literally have no more ideas😬 don't worry, I'll probably think of some while making it. Thank you so, so much for reading this book.
This book was inspired by other books.
And sorry if this book did turn out like shit, this is my first book ever. And uh yeah....bye👋
Edit: omfg u guys🤭 tysm for 3k reads ah!😄 I never rly thought this book would turn out to be so successful!! Thanks again u r all so awesome!!🙏🙏🙏