Chap:4 Jonathan...

V
Delirious POV

I went to get some snacks for me and the others I heard someone enter the store I looked at who it was

....Škeptič...

we both looked at each other's eye her (e/c) (eye colour) was shining I looked away but I couldn't help looking at her 'the most wanted female criminal is here' I thought.

after I left I told Evan and ordered me,wildcat and nogla to get her and bring her back to the base.

"something looked oddly familiar in her eyes...what was it tho..?" The voice as known a Delirious asked
'I don't know...it looked a lot like mom's...'I thought.

we followed her and I can tell she noticed and started turning left and right trying to lose us but she couldn't.
she then got out of her car, wildcat following close behind.
about 5 or so minutes past I heard a yelp in there and seeing Tyler successfully got her I put a blindfold on her head she stopped wiggling knowing she wouldn't win she was small to be  'the most wanted female in history' later we were at our base I pick her up and carried her to a guest bedroom she randomly fell asleep on me I carefully put her down and locked her up...

(Y/n) POV

I woke up in a room it was plain in here I got up and tried opening the door, it was locked "fuck sake..." I laid back onto the bed I heard a knock on my door it opened seeing a tall dude that had a paper bag over his head he had a green shirt that said 'Pancake store' on it, "hey" he said "yo" I said back to him tiredly "I got some food if ye are hungry" he said a little Irish in i accent "yeah, thanks" I said he smiled and walked out of the room I got up fast "hey! Wait" I said trying to get his attention he looked back at me " ye?" He said "what do you guys want from me?.." I asked realized I was kidnapped not to long ago "oh, umm I actually don't know yet, I think Eva-uh Vanoss is deciding on that" he said "oh, okay thanks" I said smiling at him weakly he left locking the door, I decided I looked out the window seeing how beautiful it was out there....."that guy in the blue hoodie had something familiar in him.." "I know...that was..strange he had daddy's eyes" I said and dozed off....

Your dream...

It was a normal night I woke up from my....old bed?...this was the bed I had when I was 9 I got up hearing laughing coming out of the room. What I saw was 9 year old me playing with 10 year old Jonathan he had a stupid mask on that looked like a Jason mask that was mad out of paper while I also had a Jason mask it was his mask that I gave him when he was 9, I remember this day we both started fighting over who was a better Jason, I chuckled I thought that was the best night of my life...spending time with my older brother...my smile dropped. I now what happens next..."AHHH" I heard a scream coming from downstairs it was my mom... me and Jonathan and little me ran downstairs to see my moms dead body just laying there lifeless... and my dad...holding a bloody knife little me gasped earning dads attention he grinned and walked over to us "run!" Jonathan yells little me obeyed and ran outside into the woods while I stood here with Jonathan glaring dead in the eye with dad this is what I loved about my brother doing anything to save me...."Jonathan kick my dad in the nuts and booked it before my dad could even touch him...he ran and ran for dear life into the woods, he made it to the tree house he then grabbed my hand and ran to the closest house he knocked on it roughly the person answered, Jonathan asked if he can borrow their phone and call the police....that's the last time I ever seen my brother....everything faded away until another house appeared 'I remember this house' I thought to myself, this is when I turned 13/14 years old....my new abusing family this was the night I killed them stabbing them over and over...creating my new but strange addiction...

I woke up....

Tied to a chair pitch black I knew I wasn't blindfolded and I knew I wasn't dreaming anymore...."so, Škeptič..." I looked up to see...Vanoss...