Chap:33 Blood...

Previously....
"I'm not gonna ask you again. Hand uh Škeptič and Delirious." Delirious looks at me, then to y/n and then Michael. He spoke...

Now....(Delirious pov)

What were they going to do with us?what are they going to do with y/n? I looked at Evan, then to y/n. Then to Michael, i then spoke out.
"What are you going to do with skeptic?" My stare then turns to a hatred glare.
"We plan on making you work for us. But for skeptic. She's gonna learn how to gain our trust, so I'm planning on locking her up in the basement." He smirks. "Besides, why do you all of a sudden care for her? Weren't you the one who ditched her first?" His grin grew wider.
Y/n then got  off of Evan. She was about to walk up to them. I put my hand in front of her to make her stop on her tracks as She looks at me confused. "Why can't you just take me?" I mumble but loud enough to Michael can hear.

Michael then stops aiming at Evan and looks at Trevor. Trevor looks back at Michael then to me.
"Uhh. Sure" was all he just said.
"W...wait what? Del no." Y/n says weakly.
I started walking up to them.
Y/n tried catching up to me but Evan grabs her wrist.
"Evan let...me g-go" she pleads but Evan didn't Listen and still held on to her.
As I get closer.
Trevor's grin grew wider.

Meanwhile 3'rd person pov

Skyla was in her car with Lukas,Matthew and Shawn. as they try to find their friends.

There was another car following closely behind them.
Brian's car that had Mini, Nogla and wildcat.
Then came another car.
Anthony's (bigjigglypanda) car.
With Kryoz, smii7y and cartoonz.

"Take a right." Mini says while still looking at his phone. Brian obeys and turns right.
"Okay, just go...uh. Straight." Craig hummed.

Just as they make it to the parking lot. It seems super off. No cars parked anywhere and it just felt empty.

Skyla felt uneasy about this but still walked in.
But what they saw wasn't what they had expected. Seeing y/n holding her side like she was shot. Jonathan walking up to 7 people.

Skyla eyes widened but she didn't hesitate to aim her pistol and aim it to Lamar.

She shot once, making him fall to the ground.
She shot again to make sure he's dead.
Delirious stopped walking and just stood there.
He looks back at y/n and Evan. "Who shot." Jon and Trevor growled.

Trevor looks around until his eyes landed on skyla's. "Fuck fuck. It's a trap!" He shouts and pulls out his Ak-47.

He starts shooting but missed most of the time.
Delilah looks at Skyla.
She then pulls out her pistol and shoots Michael in the chest. Michael groans in pain as he falls to the ground.
But he slowly gets up and charges Delilah.

Delilah yelps when Michael tackled her to the ground.
"Y..you're gonna pay for that you bitch." He growls and chokes her.
Vanoss saw it and ran up to Michael and kicked him in the side.

Vanoss then shoots Michael in the leg and helps Delilah up.
"Thanks" she smiles. Evan nods and handed her some ammo for her pistol.
Evan pulls out two pistols and started shooting franklin.

Your POV

I'm not gonna make it...
I'm loosing to much blood...

My sight became a blur. I close my eyes from time to time.
I hear so much beeps.

I try getting up, I look at my surroundings to see Evan in the ground. Tackled by Trevor who was about to pull the trigger.