Chap:6 Killing Spree...

Vanoss POV

It was night, I slept next to Škeptič, I couldn't sleep at all I tossed and turned, nothing 'I'm just gonna go on a killing spree' I told my self so I got up carefully not waking up a sleepy škeptič. huh..she's kinda cute-wait wait wait hell no...I just met her i can't be falling for her already...can I? I shook the thought off and left killing multiple people that's when I saw another person I could tell it was a girl...I got closer it looked like she was carving something on a....body? I got close enough to get her but, I guess I was to slow and instead she got up fast and held a knife to my neck. I grunt she loosened her grip and said "V-Vanoss?! What are you doing out her in the middle of the night??" Ask Škeptič "hey,I should be asking the same to you..." I said "oh. I-I just couldn't s-sleep" she stutters...

(Y/n) POV couple minutes earlier...

I woke up shivering I couldn't sleep anymore Vanoss's warmth must have kept me warm..."do you like him?" Asked Škeptič "what? No, well..." I say. "Cmon, lets go on a killing spree" Škeptič suggests "ok" I got up and got dressed

 "Cmon, lets go on a killing spree" Škeptič suggests "ok" I got up and got dressed

I put on my mask
You already seen it._.

I started killing one person carving a Š on their stomach, that's when I heard someone creeping behind me I was fast enough to get up and put my now bloody knife on his neck, he grunted I seen his owl mask I knew who this was

I started killing one person carving a Š on their stomach, that's when I heard someone creeping behind me I was fast enough to get up and put my now bloody knife on his neck, he grunted I seen his owl mask I knew who this was..."V-Vanoss?? What are you doing out here in the middle of the night??" I stutter "I should ask you the same thing" he ignored my question "oh, I-I couldn't just s-sleep.." I stuttered again "wanna kill people together?" Vanoss smiled "sure!" I say we both killed so many people and started bonding and getting to know each other more "it's the perfect time to tell him the truth.." Škeptič said In my head 'no..not now..I said when their all here' I said in my head "I'm also a YouTuber with 23 million subscribers" 'I know...' "really?? A dangerous killer who also does YouTube for a living" I giggled pretending I never knew, I also knew that he went to my high school, he kills, he's a YouTuber,and I played with him almost everyday..."yeah it obvious that you like him" Škeptič teases 'i hate you...' I say know realizing I do like him, it was to soon I just met him today.....the whole night was nice, I finally made new friends....