Chap:18 hurt...

??? POV

I woke up to get a shit load of text from my boyfriend telling me to come to his house, I debated on if I would go to his house or to help my friend with something, I decided I would help my friend first and then go to his house...

Later...

I picked up my phone since my friend was calling me nonstop "Trinity you need to help me" the man pleads. I darkly chuckled "I guess that's one way to say hello to your friend eh?" "Please Trin, you need to help me" I sigh "what is it? Did Lester finally betray you like he did to me?" (Lester is a character from gta5) "no, it's a girl that I like, and some shit head took her. I need you to track down this person" "ummm...let me check....um what's this girls name?" "Her name is y/n Dennis..." (pretend your last name was originally named Dennis but your step parents last name is (your actual last name)) I hacked on the street cameras looking but..."how does this y/n look like?" I ask still looking at the street cameras. "She has beautiful h/l h/c hair and her eyes are e/c and s/n skin." I look back at the cameras...nothing..that's when I flipped to a different one seeing a girl that had all those details that he said "oh my..." I gasped "what dd you find her?" "Y-yeah but, your girl might be in trouble...the person who took her is...my boyfriend" "what? Why would he have her?" I look where he took her "I don't know, but he is headed to (Idk:/) ave...are you going alone? Cause he has friends who stay there with guns..." "no..but I need you to go to his house and sorta get her out for now" "only if you pay me back...and you now I want, ok?" "Deal." "Ok, I'll be there soon. Good luck Evan" and I got off the call and left...

15 mins later...

I knock on his door and being greeted by his friend "Trin! Hey" it was Josh. Well he was the only nice one in this small group, I smiled back "hi...where's Nick?" I ask while Josh let's me in "he's at the store getting something while I'm keeping an I out so this girl doesn't escape" I walked in "oh yeah, Nick told me to bring her to him since he's planning something for her" I lied. "Oh ok." He smiles brightly "thanks." And headed to the basement. I heard sobbing it must have been y/n unless Nick kidnapped other girls. I knocked and let myself in seeing a naked girl there. She looks up at me and I smile "hey y/n, I'm Evan's friend Trinity...I'm here to help you break free" she looks up at me in disbelief "doesn't he hate me?" I frown at her. "No sweetie, he loves you so much in fact, I never seen Evan care about someone this much...trust me just let me help you" she smiles at me weakly and i untied her hand from this broken bed "do you have any clothes around here?" I ask her she shook her head "oh, well here you can wear my hoodie" I take it off and offer it to her now leaving me in a black crop top "thanks" and lead her out of this room. But just before we reached the door a shot gun was aimed at me "you liar.." josh says "it's not what it looks like...I need her alive so josh if you could just listen to me-" "no..I can't...I have to..." josh sounds like he was about to cry "why not? Who's making you do this..." a tear falls off josh's cheek "it's nick..I was just making sure he needed her...he said no and threatened me to shoot you or else..." he drifted off "or what joshy? Please don't trust him...he lied...he lies to all of us...hell..he even threatened me to date and fuck him or he'll murder my whole family...he still did it.." "how could I trust y-you...you lied to me earlier" he was right "cause I knew you wouldn't be on my side.." he try's fighting back the tears.  "Just shoot me...but let y/n go.." "I...i.." he looks away "I...i fucking can't!" He yells at him self and lowers the gun "go Trin..." he looks away. "No I can't let him kill you. Come with me you'll be safe at my place" I try grabbing his hand. It took him a minute to decide but I just grabbed his hand and lead him to the car "but what if he-" I cut y/n off "he doesn't know where I live. You'll be safe I promise" and started driving...

Vanoss' POV

I got a call from Trinity. "Hey, I got her out but she'll need to stay with me for a day or two..." "what? Why?" "Cause Nick knows where you live.." I sigh "ok, but I'm going to have a talk with him" I say already driving to his house" "oh..your gonna kill him aren't you...well I guess I'll drop off y/n at your house" "k, thanks Trinity" I smile "and don't forget to get me weed" she says and hangs up...