Chap:34 Never Ending Nightmare...

(Your pov) (next morning)

I woke up next to Evan, like always.
Today we weren't planning on doing any heist or missions, due to most of our gang is injured from T.P.I.
I then tried getting up to make myself some breakfast, but being pulled back down by Evan.
"Just a little longer" Evan's deep morning voice said.
"Baby, I can't. I gotta eat" i giggle and mess up His already messy hair.
Evan growled a little in defeat and let's me go.
I then get up and walk into my closet to pick out my outfit for today.

(Ur outfit) (very basic! I know sis)

(You May pick out your hair style for the day:))

I then make my way downstairs.
"Morning, y/n." Delilah waves and lightly smiles.
She had a eyepatch on her right eye.
I smiled. "Good morning deli. What happened?" I walk up close to her to examine her eyepatch more.
She only chuckled. "I had to fight Michael, he had cut all the way down to my forehead then to my cheek. I'm ok though" she smiles and walks to the kitchen with me following behind.

Nogla  was making eggs and bacon, while Matthew helped by placing the plates on the table.
Both Nogla and matt waved at me and Delilah.
We both smile and wave back and take a seat at the table as we talked and went on our phones.
Shawn came downstairs and wrapped his arms around Matthews waist and pecked his neck and went to the table.

Later...

As everyone had finished eating, they went back to editing,recording or just in the living room playing or just watching whatever show was on the tv.
"Hey, y/n?" Two girl's call out from behind me.
"Me,Trinity and Skyla and Cheryl are gonna go out. Wanna come?" Delilah offers.
"Sorry, not today. I have to go edit a video." Delilah nodded and left.
I grab myself a snack and headed upstairs to my recording room.

Meanwhile...(3'rd person pov)

"So, what are we gonna do?" Trinity ask as she and Skyla follow Delilah to her car.
Delilah only chuckles and said it was a surprise.

5 mins later...

The ride wasn't that long for them since they got to distracted by literally creaming their favourite songs along the way.
Though they thought it would've been better if y/n had come along, but they understood that she had to upload videos for her fans.

Delilah then stops and parked her car near a gas station.
She then fills up her car with gas as Trinity picks out some snacks and drinks.
Skyla stayed in the car as she looks for more songs to play.

And Cheryl had went to take a nap.

Delilah then started to feel uneasy, really uneasy.
At first she thought it was just the wound she had on her face that made her dizzy since she also lost a lot of blood. But she managed to stitch up her wound faster.