Chap:16 i don't care....

Next morning I woke up...alone "Where's Evan?.." 'he probably slept downstairs...' I really didn't want to talk about him. I got up and took a shower but this time I didn't sing,
As I couldn't stop thinking about Evan....

Evan's POV (yesterday...the argument)

Why was I that jealous about Nick?..i mean y/n was right it was years ago and that I should just forget it, but I couldn't....and I put my anger on her. So much regret filled my body and I just wanted to apologize to her and hug her so tight thinking that it was just me and her...nothing else....but no...my dumbass decided to take all my anger on her, I could tell she was mad at me...and upset...

At night...

I was about to go to bed in me and y/n's shared room but it was locked so I had to sleep on the couch as I couldn't stop thinking about her...how she loves me back...how we kissed....how almost nothing matters...how she was the only one that actually made me felt love...all these thoughts ran through my head driving me crazy. It was like I couldn't get away from her without being tortured by all these things that we had together, it was like I fell into her spell and i couldn't get out of...no cure...

Y/n's POV (present time)

I went outside and headed to my car as I was about to go to a coffee shop with Ava. I was waiting outside while on my phone (you both aren't wearing a mask since u don't want to be hunted by police) "hey y/n) I looked to where the voice was heard expecting to be Evan but nope! It was Nick "w-what do you want..." I say not even sounding like a question. "You...my queen~" he hums the last part as his hand trailed down my waist (the coffee shop u and Ava r at is a non busy street) I was blushing "I love you y/n and I always will, I didn't mean to treat you like shit when we were in middle school" "leave..." I say while trying to break free. "But n/n (nick name) I thought you loved me" he says gripping my waist more tighter "s-stop...your hurting me.." he then laughs and picks me up on his shoulders as I try to scream and break free..nothing came out of my mouth..and I was frozen stuck...I wish Evan was heat to save me..he took me to his car and drove off...

Ava's POV

I was finished ordering and walked out to see no y/n and her phone was on the ground "y/n??" I looked everywhere and no sign of her..."shit" I muttered out and ran to her car and tried calling Vanoss. "Hello?" Asked Vanoss "Vanoss! You need to help me! It's y/n s-she's gone!" I shout. "What?! Where are you?" "I was at an old coffee shop me Delilah and y/n go a lot and she randomly disappeared" I say "I'm going home right now to get Delilah to track her down" I say while driving as fast as I can without crashing...oh good goley where have you gone n/n....

Y/n POV

I woke up and looked around. I tried getting up back getting yanked back down by some chain that was on my back and arms.."the fuck..?" I mumble "hey cutie~" nicks voice echoed through the room that seemed like a basement "why?..why me?" I cry out.."cause I couldn't stand seeing you and that fuckboy..so..I bought you here..and your all mine~" he whispers the last part in my ear "please just let me go! What do you want from me?" I plead, he only chuckles and gets up "I want you" he says and kissed me on the lips. I bit his lips and he grunted and slapped me "bad girl..your gonna be punished later on" and he left. I started crying hoping Evan would pop out of nowhere and save me from this place..no...he hates me now why would he waste his time to save a helpless girl from her heartless ex...why would he ever love a rule breaking girl who is actually scared of curtain people....