Chap:27 'the old days'

"You guys know each other?" Evan ask. Y/n nods but then slowly made her way to the kitchen "I wanted to save you. I wanted to help" y/n says, her voice was shaky I mean, her whole gang was. Seeing their old leader actually alive. "What did they do to you?" Y/n says while she took out the largest kitchen knife she could reach. "Shut up" Natalie says while she a fighting back some tears "no, don't tell me to shut up. I want to help you. I want to bring back our Natalie" something y/n said seemed to trigger Natalie, causing her to charge at her with full speed. Natalie jumped on the girl making her ascendantly throwing her knife. "All you guys, go take John and Ava to the hospital, Now!" Y/n shouts while blocking any punch from Natalie. "W-what about you?" Evan says looking at the e/c eyed girl "just go, I'll meet you guys there." Evan didn't get a good feeling out of this, but soon obeyed and helped moo...

Everyone left only leaving just y/n and Natalie as memories came flowing back to y/n. Natalie got a knife in hand slowly going down towards y/n's small body. "Who is forcing you to do this" y/n pleads while she kept pushing away Natalie's arm. "Like hell I'm gonna tell you" She says while pushing her hardest to stab the h/c girl beneath her "then let's stop this, stop fighting at start over again" y/n says grunting a little at the end "this was what I hated about you y/n" tears fell on y/n "stop thinking about the past and forget about us being friends" the knife got closer to y/n's chest "You're just scared and terrified about the future. You always put your friends and family first." Something Natalie said, weakened y/n. Making the tip of the knife touching her chest. "Cause I care about them Natalie, I care about you..." y/n says while she closed her eyes finally accepting her fate "but if we have to fight..." Škeptič growled "ill be more than happy to..." škeptič kicks Natalie in the gut. "See, this is what I want to see. Seems like the pussy finally grew some balls over the past few years while I was gone" Natalie says, getting off of y/n "that cause you never taught us shit." Y/n or as known as Škeptič says and charged to Natalie. " 'I' taught them, now look at us. We're most wanted." Natalie then giggles. "I'm actually proud of you for once" Natalie pins Škeptič to the wall "but what ever happened to the twins? Ya know...Lapis and Lust" Natalie then pulls out a gun from her back pockets "they left. Since they thought your dumb ass died" Natalie pointed the gun to y/n's head "I really didn't want to do this." Natalie says, about to pull the trigger "then I'll do it." Natalie giggles "what-" Škeptič bit Natalie. And some of her flesh off from her arm. "AH. W-wha?" Natalie drops the gun and Škeptič picks it up and pointed it to Natalie's head. "Sorry old friend. But you told me to not stick to the past" Škeptič then shot. Killing Natalie. "Guess you were right, but." She then puts on her hoodie and was about to leave the door but looked back at Natalie "I still care about you" and she left.

Laterr at the hospital...

Y/n ran in the room where her friends were "how are they?" She asked while taking a seat to Evan "they're ok, but Avery had surgery just awhile ago." Delilah says. "The bullet almost hit her heart. So they went to check it out or something" (I'm no doctor or anything so if this doesn't make any sense I'm sorry:/) y/n did an 'oh' with her mouth. "And for John?" Y/n looked at Evan then Delilah. "He just got shot in the shoulder but he'll be let out tomorrow" "m'k" y/n stretched and got up "ima go back to the house, wanna come?" Delilah shook her head. "Sure" Evan says and followed y/n to her car as they drove off. Y/n told him how they knew each other and how they're gang sorta split up. And that Cheryl and Briana were sisters and stuff.

👤to be continued👤