Chap:10! Jonny boy?

Y/n POV

I just got up and decided to take a hot bath. I started humming a song again (same song you picked last time) as I started putting shampoo on my hair. I finished taking a shower and started changing into something nice since I  was going to the mall with Matthew,Cheryl,Henny,Ava,Delilah,and Skyla

 I finished taking a shower and started changing into something nice since I  was going to the mall with Matthew,Cheryl,Henny,Ava,Delilah,and Skyla

I went downstairs to hear Delirious talking to Vanoss,Nogla and Lui loosing a sister of his "I know how you feel Del..." he looks at me as i continue talking "it sucks when they leave you without you having enough time to say...your last goodbye..." they leave you depressed,alone now numb to emotions not knowing if you can even last any longer in this cruel world anymore..." you fought back tears "I wish I could see her one last time" Del says "i wish I could so my brother too..." I could tell he was smiling through his mask. Now thinking about it his mask looked a lot like Jonathan's mask the hockey/jason mask. I was about to ask where he got it from but Ava interrupted "AALRIIGHT Škeptič let's go now no time for flirting" she shouts now grabbing my arm dragging my to the door "I wasn't flirting" I say "whatever" Ava said as she hopped in to her and Delilah's car as Cheryl went in mine and Matthew went alone for some reason as Skyla and Heavenly went together me and Cheryl started singing a song me,Jon and Cheryl listened to as kids. (Any song:/) as we drove to the mall. When we got there Ava and Delilah literally bought almost everything in the girl side in the clothing store. Henny and Skyla went and ate as me Matt and Cheryl just walked around the store as people stared at us with scared expressions. I forgot I was a criminal, I sometimes wish I wasn't one, I just wanted to go back to the things were when I was 9 years old...a happy family. I shook that thought and started buying clothes and stuff...

Delirious's POV (hours earlier)

I started thinking about my little sister y/n. Thinking if she even remembers me...thinking if she still loves me. As more and more thoughts raced through my mind I started loosing my mind in fear. Vanoss seemed to notice. "You alright man?" He asked "no.." "what is it?" Vanoss asked again "y/n...I still miss her..." Lui and Nogla walked in the living room "it was when I was 10/11 years old and my sister y/n was 9. We both fought over something stupid I cannot remember, I then heard screams coming from downstairs as we knew it was our mom we ran Downstairs to see our dead mom in the floor and our dad with a...bloody knife. Y/n sorta gasped and got our dads attention, he walked over to us and I told y/n to run as I dealt with him. I kicked him in the nuts and ran for my life into the woods to a treehouse me her and her best friend Cheryl played in all the time. I got her down and ran to the nearest house I could find and asked them to borrow their phone so I can call the  police. They showed up and put her into a new family to live in. She screamed and begged for me to come with her. But I refused to and left her....and to this day I regret making that decision..." I let some tears fall. "Is she dead?" Asked Lui. "I think.." al of a sudden Škeptič enters the living room "I know how you feel Del..."...

🥀Time skip since you already know what happened next after that:0🥀

A few hours later, Škeptič and the others come back for shopping as I heard Škeptič say Cheryl to someone And someone else said y/n "your mind must be playing tricks on you..." Delirious says. Škeptič goes to her room and get something. And the others went straight to their shared rooms. Škeptič then comes back with a picture and sits on the couch as she looks at it frowning as if she was missing something. I looked at the picture she was holding my eyes widened...it was y/n and me with mom and dad. "Where did you get that picture?!" I ask Škeptič "do you think she killed y/n?..." she could've "from my room?...why?" She looks back up to me "who gave it to you though?" I ignored her question, I had faith...maybe she knows where y/n is..."from my older brother.." she mumbled and looked back down "hey...what's your brother's name?" "J-Jonathan...." it was her....did I just find my sister? "Y-y/n..." I say... she shot up and looked at me "J-Jonny?? Is actually you?!?" Now everyone is looking at us. "it's me...n/n (nick name) " her smile was up to her cheeks as she jumps up to hug me, I obviously hug her back but loosen my grip..."wait..." she looks at me. "How do I know if it's actually you..?" She then got up and get something from her room, it was a box full of stuff...but she was carrying a thing that mostly caught my eye. "My old mask...." I then lift up her mask to see a girl that looked a lot like my mom. It was her...my y/n...my little sister. She had h/l and it was a h/c and her eyes were e/c that look so much like moms and her skin tone was s/c. Yup it was her y/n, I hug her so tight I didn't even wanna let go. I was crying, I found my sister. "Wait, you two are brothers and sisters?"  Asked Brian. "Yeah!" Shouted y/n....we were both crying now...

Y/n's POV

I'm happy...for the first time..I was happy, I felt like I wasn't numb anymore."wanna tell them the truth?" She was right it's time to tell them the truth...I got up from hugging Jonathan and spoke up "actually...I needed to speak with all of you." Getting everyone's attention. I sighed "I know you might hate me for this but...I'm actually also Lunar too..." they all look at me in shock. "I'm also...(YouTube channel name)" they all gasped "I don't believe you" Scotty says. I then pulled out my school mask and then my phone showing them I was logged in to my yt account" I then looked down expecting to get yelled at. "Why would we hate you?" Moo asked "because...I kept secrets from you all, lying I was someone else..." I softly sobbed. They all hugged me (group hug!🙂😊🤗) I felt loved again....