Chap:19 i luv u...

Trinity's POV

Y/n fell asleep on the car ride "hey, Josh can you take y/n to her place. I'm gonna pay Nick a little visit with Evan" Josh nods and took my place as I start walking back to Nicks place.

I heard screams here and there at nicks place "n-no please!!" Nick screams. I walked in his house to see Evan with a knife in his hands and pointed at Nicks neck "please! Babe, help!" "Save it Nick..." I growl "Evan? Can I finish this.." he gives the knife to me but doesn't get off Nick. As soon as I get closer, Evan finally gets off and let's me take his place "this is what you get for killing my family and rapping me!" I stab him in the stomach two times. I kept saying some more stuff while uncontrollably stab him. That's when his friends came back "shit.." Evan mumbles while a gun was pointed to me...

Your POV

I woke up in my bed. "Where's Trinity and Evan?" Škeptič Ask 'I don't know..' I got up and hopped in the shower feeling happy that I was home. I was done and went downstairs to get something to eat but ended up being tackled to the ground by my friends hugging me. That's when I saw Josh, he smiled at me and I waved "where's Trinity?" I ask "she is with Evan at Nicks place 'paying him a visit'" he says while motioning his two fingers up and down. I nodded and got something to eat and went back to my room to play some Fortnite (if u don't like that game then just go with it) I won a game of solo then turned my pc off and went back downstairs to see Evan and Trinity but...bloody...well they were washing it off at the sink "hey, y/n" Trinity waves at me that caused Evan to snap his head right at me. "Hey Trinity, Hey Evan" Trinity smiles then went back to washing her hands while I ran up to Evan hugging him "thanks.." he was finished washing and dried his hands then hugged me back "for?" He says "everything...I love you" I could tell he was shocked to hear that cone out of my mouth "I love you too.." he then kisses me I kiss back but cut it off realizing we were in front of the whole group....

At Christmas....8 o' clock am

I woke up next to Evan...he was awake sorta, I giggled and kissed him. That caused him to wake up and kissed back, he stops. "It's Christmas" his morning voice was so deep and sexy. My eyes widened and a huge smile was placed on my face as I dragged Evan out of bed. My eyes widened again seeing how much presents we all got for each other. Evan comes out of nowhere and kissed me "I love you" I could tell he loves saying that word "I love you too Evan" I smile and picked up One of Evan's present and handed it to him. He opens it up to get a blue and white guitar. He smiles brightly and hands me my gift, I open mine to see a (whatever you want cuz I'm lazy asf) I smile and kissed Evan. That's when Cheryl taps my shoulder grabbing my attention to see a big present. All eyes were either on me or on the present, I open it up a little only letting me see. I gasped and open it up all the way to see a puppy

I squealed and open up his cage "oh my god!" I yell and the puppy licks my cheek "imma name you Bolts" I hug the puppy as known as Bolts

I squealed and open up his cage "oh my god!" I yell and the puppy licks my cheek "imma name you Bolts" I hug the puppy as known as Bolts. I could tell Cheryl was the one who brought Bolts "you always complained about a dog so...I thought this would make your da-" I hugged Cheryl "who else helped you?" She giggles "Matt and the others cause we all had a bard time deciding what kind of breed you like the most" we all did a group hug and kept opening up presents. Later on me,Trinity,Evan,David and Elija helped make a dinner. This was honestly one of the best days I had....I love them so much....