Chap:32 Tense...

As we went inside the mall. It seemed, off. But why? I couldn't put my finger on it though. "Hey, you okay? You seem tense." Trinity says as she pats my back. "I-Uh Yeah." I smile at her.
She nods and walks into a store as Delilah follows behind.
Delilah then puts her hood up and hides her hands with her long sleeves.

Later...

I held two full bags of clothes. I planned on not buying to much stuff.
"That was pretty fun thank you, y/n." Delilah shyly smile at me and walks out of the mall.
Trinity smiles at me to and went to walk with Delilah.
I smiled back but just before I left. I took a glance at the mall behind me to see a familiar figure with a black mask and a black pistol with little white designs.
My eyes widened as we make an intense eye contact. He held up the pistol to my direction...

3'rd person pov

As the two girls giggle about some stupid memories they had with Ava. They heard a scream of pain and agony. They both froze.
"Who was that?" Trinity Asked Delilah as she slowly grabs her knife from her waistband.
Delilah shrugs but then her eyes widened.
"Is it...y/n..?" That caused Trinity to turn pale and the two both run full speed into the mall
As they walked in they saw many people screaming for their life's as they all run out to the nearest exit.
Trinity and Delilah both pull out pistols and head to the hall on their left.

Cheryl's pov (at the house)

As me and Jon watch a movie with the others, I got a call from someone.
I walk out of the living room and to the hallway as I take the call.
"Hello?-" I was immediately cut off by a panicked girl who was breathing heavily on the phone.
"Cheryl! Y...you have to get here now." A familiar voice calls out.
"Y/n? Wh-where are you? I thought you were at the mall with the girls."
"I'm at the mall. But just before I left I ran into an old friend of mine."
I rush into my room and grab my pistol and loaded it and stuffed it to my pocket. "Ok, I'll be there but you have to guide me to you. I never go to the mall you're at."
I say and run downstairs to see a worried Jonathan and Evan. "Cheryl? What's going on? Who is that?" Evan says while walking up to me with Jon.
"Your girl is in trouble." Was all I said and run out the house and to my Tesla.
"Oh god, p-please hurry. I don't have enough time before they find me." She pleads with shakiness in her tone.
God, I never seen her this scared before.
She was always the most bravest one in our gang.
"I'm near downtown. Do I take a left?" I say while stopping at a red traffic light.
"R...right." The terrified little girl says.
Hell, even I'm scared for her.
My heart starts to race and ache.
"Y-you're almost there. Just keep going straight-" just before y/n could finish her sentence her phone cut off.
"Shit...shit. Shit." I slammed my fists into my seat. I drove even faster.
Good thing police rarely drive here.

Your POV

Flip... my phone died. I groan in pain and annoyance. I had been shot in the hip.
I take off my f/c (favourite colour) hoodie, leaving me in my black crop top.
I held my hoodie to the wound to prevent it from bleeding to much.
"Skeptic..." a familiar famale voice calls out.
I held my breath and ducked down more.
I hid in the food court behind a counter as
I try holding my sobs and tears.
Why him. Why? The man was named Trevor.
But the one who was looking for me right now was a heist member. Paige Harris.

The second best hacker in history

The second best hacker in history. (Trinity is the best hacker ever) she was the one who shot me.
I tried getting up and went to a store next to the food court. But my dumbass had to accidentally knock a chair down, catching Paige's attention and charged at me.
Tackling me to the ground.
Her hand violently grips my neck as her other hand holding a gun to my head.
Just before she pulled a trigger I knee her in the gun and my free hand smacked the gun away, Making her shoot the ground.

My hearing became nothing but a loud bleep. She shot right next to my ear, almost touching.
I flip us over now leaving me on top and her on bottom. I held her neck, choking her as my other hand pulls out a knife.
I start to cut her stomach open.
She screams.
"Shut up you peace of dog shit." I say and shoved the knife in her mouth. Making her gargle in cry's and blood. As she dies slowly.

3'rd person pov

Trinity makes her way to the managers only room as she try's to find the security cameras.
As Delilah looks for any members of Trevor's gang.
Cheryl looks for her childhood best friend before y/n gets even more hurt.
Vanoss & Delirious had followed Cheryl when she drove to the mall. They try to help find y/n but then froze when they Heard a scream and a gun shot. (You shot Paige)
The four run towards the sound, thinking that you were the one who was shot.
They made it to the food court but only saw Paige Harris on the ground lifeless with a knife in her mouth.

Evan's POV

My mind raced around my head. Could she be dead? I walk to the store next to the food court. Jonathan takes the one in front of the food court. Delilah and Cheryl continued to walk in the now empty mall. The girl seemed familiar. I take a glance at the dead girl on the floor.
Paige Harris, a member of Trevor Phillips industries. Y/n and Jon used to work there when they were kids. Trevor was like an uncle to them.
Everyone thought Del was killed. Leading skeptic to betray them. Trevor wanted her dead. To him, she was weak, to crazy, useless. He liked Delirious more.
"E...Evan?" The female voice call out to me. I turn around to face a girl. "Y/n" I smile and wrap my arms around her waist. Placing a kiss on her lips. Y/n makes it longer as it slowly turns to a make out. I lick her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She hesitated but opens.
This lasted for a good 30 seconds before y/n pulls away, slightly groaning in pain as she holds her sides. 'She was shot' i pick her up gently and walk to Delirious, bridal style.
Delirious was stabbing another heist member from T.P.I (Trevor Phillips industries)
He stands up and wipes away blood from his mask. He turns to us. His eyes landed on mine. He smiled, his eye twitches a little. His gaze turns to y/n's. A worried, yet relieved look from him. "Let's go home now." He says and we both walk out.
Cheryl and the others follow behind.
Just before we leave. The devil himself speaks.
"Just where do you think your going?" We all turn around to face...Trevor. He smirks as slowly walks up to us.
"its a Shame that you all have to leave so soon. The party had just started. Ain't that fight Mickey boy?" He steps aside to let us see Michael De Santa. Michael nods and aims his AK-47 at me.
"Now, hand over škeptič and Delirious. Or we're ALL not gonna like what happens next."
"You May think that the 6 of you guys and girls can beat the two of us so easily. But, we robbed banks for nearly before you were all even born. So we're more experienced at shoot and aiming." Michael say while Trevor mumbles something in his earpiece. Making more people come up from behind him.
Felix, mark, jack, franklin and Lamar.
Of course they are all highly experienced with fighting so.
"I'm not gonna ask you again. Hand over škeptič & Delirious."
Delirious looks at me, then to y/n.
He then looks at Michael...he then speaks out....

🥀To be continued🥀