Chap:28 the truth...

A day later there were more people at the mansion and the weren't enough rooms, and almost all the time y/n would've been ask the same question..."who are they? Or you know them?" From the bbs (Banana bus squad) and so you told them...

Everyone was either at the living room or at the kitchen waiting for y/n to explain. Y/n took a deep breath in...and out "so... like three or so years ago, there was a gang called 'pastaline' as it was placed ninth most wanted. The leader, Natalie Olson was the leader. She was sweet, nice and funny. Everyone loved her, but nobody knew what she was really capable of.

Flashback...

Y/n and the others had a normal day. Natalie or as known as Pastel was going to their base cause she forgot her blue prints to the bank for a mission. Hours past as y/n noticed she had been out for hours...

Days past, nobody knew what to do. Everyone decided to just...give up and go back to their normal lives. Y/n didn't like the idea of that cause of....her childhood past. At the time she was still mad at her older brother for abandoning her. So, she took a step forward and told the others to not give up and save their leader. But Natalie had a different idea....

She was planning on just faking her death and join a different one since her gang didn't really go anywhere. She went to the Death Angels, as it was ranked 1st place. Years had past as most of the members of Pastaline left but, some stayed. Cheryl was depressed at the time due to her sister leaving her. But during those years, they did missions and heists non stop. They all didn't mind it since they needed money at the time and for them. They thought it was fun...

Y/g/n was their new name. And they were given new code names.
X-ray was Elija and he was the oldest there... (Known for be a doctor in the gang)

Šcout was Lucas... (Known for being second in control)
Šweet pea was Shawn. (Best at combat)

Rain drop was Matthew. (Known for best driving skills)

High Šky was Cheryl. (Known for good aiming and best sniping)

Šcratch was Delilah (known for best hacking skills)

Bear paw was Ava (Known for stealthy and good at cheating)

Midnight was Skyla (Known for the second getaway driver and good best at making plans) (idk ran outa ideas)

Cloudy was Henny or Heavenly (Known for being third in command and fist fighting) (lol)

And then there was Škeptič. The leader, the most wanted in history, the third oldest, the...best at almost everything...the leader of y/g/n...still on the hunt for Death Angels and Known for their gaming and funny personality's, Known for being masked and having a little gang at school, Known for being them...and there was something they all had in common...being in the most wanted gang in all history...

End of...flashback?

"The end!" Y/n says brightly and left the room to take a shower and leaving the bbs speechless...

Later...

It was 12 o' clock and everyone was sleeping. Y/n couldn't sleep and decided to go outside and go on a killing spree. 'Finally for once we actually get peace and quiet' y/n thought to herself and climbed on a ladder leading to the top of a building. (You're wearing your mask and your clothing that you always wear when on heist and missions)
Your mask sis since I'm assuming you forgot :

 (You're wearing your mask and your clothing that you always wear when on heist and missions) Your mask sis since I'm assuming you forgot :

Choose an kind of mask up there and now for the clothes:

It was a bulletproof outfit. Y/n walked around town where nobody really went and the streets were empty...

Later again since ima lazy hoe

Y/n killed like 11 people and she went back up to the building and made her way home by jumping from building to building and got back home. The day went by slow but y/n didn't really mind as she went to sit on the couch and watch f/s (fav show) and made herself some f/f (fav food) and went back to the couch. Y/n was finally feeling relaxed and tired so, she went back up stairs and changed and went to her bed next to her boyfriend (you already know who so don't play dumb-.- jk don't hate me;-;) the second she laid down she was pulled closer to Evan by his muscular arms. Y/n giggles softly and went to sleep...

For the past week they all bonded like a family. It was nice but, y/n knew it wouldn't last long so she went to enjoy it while it's there.
(U do realize I can end it here to? But I might keep writing)
They all laughed and took turns playing Mario kart as some raged but laughed at the end (I'm mostly taking bout Tyler lol) some played with Bolts and others were at the kitchen. Talking, drinking, eating or just on their phones. Y/n loved seeing this...a family and not just being Criminals for once. They were themselves for once and not fighting like y/n thought...she felt like she was in a family that loved her and each other...