Chap:11 secretly dating...

Y/n's POV

It's been a few days since I told them the truth. I got to know their real names and seen them without their mask on. I was on my way to school with Cheryl as we both sang Lucid Dreams by Juice WRLD as we drove to school. I also found out that Matt and Shawn are dating too. And told Evan and the others to call me Lunar at school, (YouTube channel name) when recording videos, Škeptič when on heist or missions and y/n when we're at our house...

Time skip to lunch biiittcchh

My gang and Vanoss's all sat together as it already filled up the longest table they have in the lunch cafeteria. I sat next to Evan and Jonathan and across from me was Henny. That's when someone pulled me up by the hair then I felt sharp burning pain on my right cheek. Did this slut really just bitch slapped me? It was Vanessa "how could you?!? Vanoss is mine!" Vanessa shouted and sounded like she was going to cry, I just stood there with my hair in my face. "Well?!? Aren't you gonna say something are just stand there cause you have no excuse? Huh slut" Vanessa then shouted. I just stood there now quietly laughing "you really think Vanoss is into you?" I laughed I kept laughing till Vanessa tried to punch me, I dodged it easily. And punched her face. Everyone was looking at us or recording us, I didn't care anymore. She fell to the floor as I got on top of her and kept punching her, my fist were covered in Vanessa's blood. I lost it....I kept punching her and kept laughing insanely. Evan and Jonathan tried pulling me off her, I kept punching her till finally Evan picked me up. Hours later me and Evan were the only ones in the house (no smut...not yet at least...) Evan knocked on the door "leave me alone...." I say while sobbing "no. Please y/n can we talk?" He says on the other side of the door "we can talk later...I just wanna be alone for now" I say hoping he would understand, he didn't in stead he said "please y/n, it's nothing about Vanessa...it about something else" he pleads. "Dang he never gives up.." i finally gave in and open the door, he enters my room and sat on the bed "You okay?" He asked "yeah....I think" he then looks like he was about to say something but was to scared to say it "is that really what you came here to say..?" I mumble. "No...I came here to say I...." I drifted off thinking about something "I l-like you...." he then says "but I know you won't like me back....I-I'll just go now-" I cut him off by kissing him. He immediately kissed back as he put his hands on my waist and mine on his chest. We do stop for air at times but continued the heated kiss. He then pushed me to the bed he was on top and me on bottom. He attached his mouth to my neck, desperately trying to find my sweet spot. He found it and I try holding in a moan, but Evan then started cupping my breast I gasp and moan quietly since the rest of the people will be home soon. He then stops the kiss before it gets out of hand, then someone knocks on the door we both separate "who is it?" I ask. He enters and said "me" revealing Nogla. "I was wondering if both of you are going with us to the mall" he said "sure" me and Evan both say. David leaves the room leaving. "Does this mean we're dating?..I'm still new to this" admitting you never dated anyone "yeah..well if you want it to be" he pulls me up. "I would love to~" he both kiss again....

Evan's POV

After that happened, me and y/n decided to not tell the others that we're dating...we both weren't ready to tell them cause what if Jonathan doesn't like that idea and separates us...?. Well we are gonna tell them soon just...not now...