Chap:15 you still miss me?

I woke up next to a sleeping Evan, he was quietly snoring. I kissed him on the cheek and got up to take a shower. (You have a bathroom that is connected to your room) as I softly sang a song (anyy kiindd👌) I was done and got out of the shower and started getting changed...

 (You have a bathroom that is connected to your room) as I softly sang a song (anyy kiindd👌) I was done and got out of the shower and started getting changed

"Your cute when getting dressed" Evan says that caused me to jump and almost fall to the ground "wha-YoU WeRe WaTcHiNg Me ChAnGe?!" I say/shout. Evan just chuckles I smirk and get up towards him and kiss him  "your gonna regret that later on..." I say creepy but sexy at the same time. He then pulls me on top of him so I was straddling him "what if I didn't?.." he smirks "then I'll make sure you will" I giggle. "You wanna come with me to Starbucks?" "Sure." We both kiss and I got off of him so he could get ready...

Later at...STARBUCKS

Me and Evan got (any kind of drink) and drove home that's when I got a call from an unknown number, I ignored it and continue driving...we got home and I started editing more videos to upload...that's when I got a text from the unknown number...

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•
Unknown
Hey👋

Who is this?

Your lover❤️❤️

Evan?

He never was you love👿
I am!

So who is
This???

You'll find out soon bye sexyy😍•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•
I got confused "wanna get some fresh air?" I just got back from outside..but ok so I went.."wait! Y/n can I come? It's boring here" Evan whines "yeah, sure" we both go back to my car, (I forgot to tell you that no one was home but you and Evan😬) "wanna go get some ice cream?" Evan ask. "Yasss" i say and drove to the ice cream place. I got a call from Jon and went outside to take it, he was asking me where me and Evan were I told him we went for ice cream. Later on I was about to turn around and go back to the store but someone grabs my hand and spun me back around to face them, I gasped seeing...Nick..Nick was my boyfriend when I was in middle school and the beginning of high school. He abused me and harassed me for nudes or he'll beat me or even kill me. I broke up with him after...why didn't I just kill him cause I'm the 'most wanted female criminal?' Cause I wasn't strong enough to...cause I was a huge wussy to go to jail. "Hey, y/n" he smiles at me but instead of smiling back I was gonna go back to the ice cream store, but he grabbed my wrist and forced me to stare right in his heartless eyes. "L-let me g-go..." I couldn't even speak without stuttering, I was scared of him. "Why? It's me Nick your boyfriend" he smirked "no! I broke up with you years ago. I'm with someone else" I managed to say. "No, not anymore..." he moves closer to me to kiss me, I try turning me head to the side but it was useless his strong hands forced me to face him. i gave up but just before his lips met mine he was yanked off me by Evan, Evan then pushed him to the ground "how many times does she need to tell you that she's with me" Evan's glare was cold and dark, even I was scared. "P-please! I was just j-joking, I didn't m-mean it!" Nick says "well didn't seem like it when you forced her to kiss you." Nick managed to get off and booked it, but Evan was still mad and told me to get in the car. This time he was driving...it was silent and Evan was still mad, I didn't bother talking or looking at him I just stared at my shoes. We made it back I was about to get out but his hands grabbed mine and pulled me back to the car making me face him "why? Why didn't you tell me...." his eyes were cold and dark "w-what do you mean?" "That he abused you?" "How did you know he abused me? I didn't even say that out loud..." "cause I too also have voices in my head telling me...your also afraid of him so why didn't you tell me!?" He slammed his hands on the seat while saying the last part. "I-I don't know..." I looked down again "I guess I didn't want anyone getting caught up in my personal stuff...besides that was years ago" he looks away "I need time to think...alone" he loosen his grip and I get out of the car and got in the house not wanting to make eye contact or talk to anyone and got to my room and locked it and laid on my bed....softly crying...does this always happen in relationships? A fight...?