Chap:22 h2oCherlirious?..

Your POV
We've been doing missions for the past month as days turn to weeks. I noticed something was up with Cheryl...I then started walking up to her door and knocked "yes?" I hear a soft voice from the other side "it's me y/n. Can I talk to you for a sec?" She slowly opens the door a pulls me in. "N/n you have to help me. I think I like someone..." my eyes widened of pure excitement "Wait...what?!-" she blocks my mouth "shhhh!" I remove her hands away from my mouth "so, who do you like?" I ask. Cheryl looks around the room scared if someone was watching us. She then wishers in my ear "J-Jonathan" I jump around literally fan girling my ass off "you do!?" Cheryl face palms and walks out of the room to embarrassed to even look at me...

Cheryl's POV
It's true..I like Jonathan...but I can't! He is like a brother to me.

He saved me...he helped me...he made me feel happy...his looks. His cute eyes-wait what? "Cheryl! Helllooooo!" Y/n and Ava shouted. " AH! H-huh?? What???" I jump. "We need to go to school" y/n says "ugh sure whatever" I say and leave the house and went into me and y/n's car. The car ride y/n kept talking about me and Jon's "ship name" as she then came up with the most dumbest name ever "h2oCherlirious!" Y/n shouted causing the kids that were crossing the road to hear us "I.hate.you" I growled. The whole car ride was long for me as I started thinking about Jonathan...

Vanessa pov

I will kill Lanar well, Y/n...I will make her bag for mercy. But how am I going to kill her and not get caught... I made a clan and I started calling myself "shadow"..
Shadow/Vanessa's mask:

I then wore a black sweater and tight black jeans as I then started stalking y/n walking to school with Vanoss and Jonathan

I then wore a black sweater and tight black jeans as I then started stalking y/n walking to school with Vanoss and Jonathan. How I know Dels real name is because my friend named Blu is dating him. I then started walking towards the woods hiding behind a tree still watching then waiting for a perfect time to attack...

Your POV

I walked out of the house with Evan and Jon. But then...I get a weird feeling in my stomach "someone is watching you..."
I looked everywhere hoping I would find this person CRACK i look towards the woods and slowly take out a knife "what?" Jom then says looking at the same direction I'm looking at "we're being watched.." I say and slowly walk in the woods and then...I seen a girl that had a cat mask one and she had blonde hair and was dressed in all black. She then tries to tackle me down but I managed to throw my knife right at her shoulder "ah..." the girl mumbles "who the fuck are you?" I say while grabbing her by the hair the girl doesn't respond but tries fighting back. I then punch her in the face making her knocked out. "Let's bring her back to the house" Jon and Evan then nod and carried her home in the woods so nobody would see us...