Chap:5 The Banana Deal..🍌🚌

"Go ahead. kill me, torture me, rape me. but I'll come back stronger than all off you can ever be." I threatened at them. I could tell some of them were some what shocked to hear that. And some wanted to end me here and now. Vanoss sighs and spoke up, "ehhh..not what I was gonna do," he says. Then wildcat whispers something in Vanoss's ear. but škeptič..please we need your help....we're dealing with 2 gangs trying to take us down.." Vanoss pleads "pshh..needing help from a girl..but yeah fine...I guess" "oh-wait really?!" Vanoss asked in disbelief "heh yeah I guess so but you'll need to untie me and also maybe you guys could stay at my place to get started so they don't find you and kill you when your not prepared" "m'k" "but hurt or do dumb shit to my gang...I'll kill all of You in the speed of light" I say darkly "deal" Vanoss said and took his hand out, I hesitate for a sec but took his hand and shook it "deal" i smile....

~Time skip~back to the mansion~

"Woah" wildcat said looking at the big house "you live here?!?" Asked Terrorizer "heheh...yeah there's only like 10 or 13 bedrooms in here so a couple of you need to share...is that ok?" I ask Vanoss "yeah that ok"
After discussing about who shares with who there was no room for Vanoss...and the only room that isn't that empty was..."hey, Vanoss?" Looking for him in this crowd of boys "yes?" Vanoss managed to squeeze his why over here " ummm you'll need t-to share a room with me...unless...you want to sleep on the couch" I said Vanoss blushes a little but said "yeah I'll stay in your room I guess"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Yeah, I know this one was very very short...but I ran out of ideas so don't get to to mad at me😓

-Trinity 💜