Chap:21 face reveal..

It's been a week since the others went to pax (your gang is also you tubers and have shown their faces) and they should be coming back today or tomorrow. I was laying on my bed just scrolling through pictures and videos on Instagram. That's when I got a text from Evan..

Evan❤️

Evan: Hey babe! Just
Letting u know
We landed and
Coming home soon

Me: Noice

How was pax?

Evan: It was fun but I bet
It would've been better
If u were there💜

My smiles at his text literally reading it over and over

Me: Awe! I really miss u guys
It was boring being alone 4 a week...
Anyways I gtg and take a shower
I'll talk to u later
Luv u

I luv u too

I then shut off my phone and got up to take a shower...

Evan's POV

Being without y/n was really hard. But I understand that she doesn't wanna show her gorgeous face to her fans yet. We got off the plane and waited for an Uber to come. We needed two or three since we all couldn't fit in one so I went with Jon,Cheryl and Delilah. The ride was long but as soon as we got home we saw Bolts and y/n sitting on the steps wearing black shorts and a f/c crop top. Bolts then ran back to y/n and went inside while y/n helped us bring our bags inside. Later on everyone was either in the kitchen talking or waiting for food to be cooked, in the living room chilling or playing the Xbox, or in their rooms. Y/n sat next to me resting her head on my shoulder almost falling asleep as I was on my phone looking at pictures of me and y/n on Snapchat. I felt y/n softly snoring. I picked her up and carried her to our room placing her on the other side of the bed as I sat next to her. I couldn't help but stare at the sleeping y/n as I stare at every single part of her wondering how such a beautiful angel loves a man like me...how the most wanted criminal loves a wannabe. I kiss her lips and was about to get up but y/n grabs my arm "Evan..." her raspy voice says "yes babe?" Her eyes looked tired but it still shined. "Please stay..." she pleads giving me her puppy eyes. It didn't take me long to make a decision to stay with her, so I laid back back to her tiny body. "I love you" She says tiredly as she coddles me "I love you too" as she dozed off in to a peaceful sleep as I did the same...

Next morning (y/n's POV)

I woke up seeing Evan gone...he must've woke up early then me. I grabed my phone to check how many subs I had. My eyes widened and a huge smile was placed on my face. I ran downstairs to tell them but I stoped and saw balloons and other stuff and I looked at Evan as he smiled brightly. He was carrying a cake that said 'happy 19 million' that was f/c. "Congrats n/n!!" Shouted Ava. They all hugged me as they dug in on the cake. I stood next to Evan "Baby?" I ask "hm?" He responds "what's it like doing a face reveal?" "Oh, for me..I didn't really do a face reveal. But I'll help you." He says while handing me a slice of cake. Later after this little celebration they all went out clubbing while I stayed with Evan doing the face reveal. "Should we do a q&a too?" I ask "sure"...

Later...Warning smut up ahead!!!

"Hey everyone! It's me (YouTube name) and this is..." I let Evan introduces himself "VanossGaming" "and thank you SO much for the 19 million subscribers I can't thank you enough so, I'll do a little face reveal and a q&a. Let's get stared" Evan reads the first question "how old are you and Vanoss?" "I just turned 17 and.." I look at Evan "I'm 18" (just go with it..) I red the next question "are you and Vanoss dating?" We both look each other. He nods and looks back to the camera "yes we are." We continue reading questions until we hit the last one "read a fanfic about you too" I chuckled and found one, at first I thought it was a fluff that's when I I saw the word..'moan' I sighed. Welp I guess I'll keep reading then.."Vanoss then smashed his lips on n/n as the kiss turned to a full on make out sesh" I chuckled but continued "Evan starts to undress her as she did the same to him." I laugh as Evan looked like he was blushing. Later on I was almost finished reading it "he starts thrusting in and out of her as she kept moaning/screaming. Vanoss grunts as he was thrusting sloppy as he got closer to his climax as n/n came." I stop reading "alllrrigght! I'm finished reading that scary stuff called 'fanfics' and I hope you all enjoyed the video if you did make sure to like and subscribe and hit that bell. And I'll see you later...BYE" I Shouted I looked at Evan as i picks me up and started carrying me to the bedroom "E-Evan-" he kisses me roughly as he rips my shirt and takes off his. He kissed my neck desperately wanting to find my sweet spot, I moan and he starts biting it "E-Evan ah~" I moan out. He then slowly makes his way to my breast and rips off my bra and started sucking on one while his other hand plays with the other "god..Evan" I moan and grips on his hair. He groans deeply "do that again, I dare ya" he growls and continues to suck on my nipple. He makes his way to my woman area and takes off my shorts and panties and starts rubbing my clit. I arch my back and moan, he smirks and stops and started sucking on my clit "oh my god..Evan" I moan/shout he ads his finger to the mix as I got closer and closer. This time he lets me climax. He licks his lips and finger as he stars at me. I smirk and flip us so I was on top as I took off his pants and boxers as I put his member in my mouth and bobbled my head faster and faster "h-holy shit y/n" he groans and covers his face with his hands. He then came in my mouth as I swallow (ummm...) he then kisses me passionately then get me rough. He flips us back so he was on top he then thrust in and out fast I moan and scream as he groans and grunts and growls. He grips my waist to get better grip "E-Evan!" I moan loudly. He kisses me to shut me up for a little as I came all over his member. I could tell he was close cause he started thrusting sloppy. I got an idea so I flipped us over so I was on top. He knew what I was doing so he grips my waist as I started riding him. He groans as he was almost close to his climax "y/n holy..s-shit." He says as he came (he was wearing protection. So no baby) I collapsed beside him "I love you Evan~" I hummed. "Love you too" he kisses my forehead as I dozed off...