Chap:29 i guess this never ends...

The next morning, the e/c girl was getting ready for school.
(Your outfit sis)

She then walks downstairs and was greeted by  the oldest one in their gang

She then walks downstairs and was greeted by the oldest one in their gang. "Good morning, y/n" Elija says while handing her a plate of pancakes. "Good morning to you to Eli." She says with a smile.
She then ate them all.
And went to put on her shoes and left to school.

While walking to school...

The 17 year old girl was now lost in her (I get that the Vanoss crew is older than 20, but just go with it.) thoughts.
"Don't you ever miss being in a normal life?" Škeptič says in her mind. "Yes, all lot but I like this life i live in now. I don't really care that I'm wanted and all. I love my friends, boyfriend and my brother." She smiles brightly and stops at a crossroad waiting for the cars to clear up.
"Lunar! Wait up!" Ava says (lunar is your fake school name) she run up to you. "Hey-" She says But was cut off by Delilah. "AVA, I SAID WAIT FOR ME!" Delilah then runs up to us.
The e/c girl chuckles and continues to walk with them.
"So, did you hear that Cheryl and Jonathan are-" Ava was once again cut off by her older sister. "Okkaaayy! We all now that Jon and Cheryl are dating." Delilah groans.

8:01 am...

The girls made it to school and sat down with our group along with Evan's group.
Once again, Jon wraps his arm around Cheryl and Cheryl leans on him.
Y/n was happy for them since they had a lot on common. They had a crush on each other when they were little.
Y/n yelps when she was pulled closer to someone.
She looks at the person who was hugging her tightly. It was Evan and his chocolate brown eyes.
She smiled and kisses his cheek.
Obviously the cheerleaders gave y/n glares here and there but she shook it off.
The bell rings and everyone goes to their home rooms.

??? POV
So, this is where Trinity goes in her spare time. A high school.
I grab the sniper and aimed it to some e/c girl who kissed what seems like Vanoss.
My hand slowly puts pressure on the trigger, but just before I could shoot, the bell rang and they all went inside.
"Fuck sake..." I mumble and pick up my sniper and climbed off the building.
===================================
Y/n POV
It was first period and I had math.
I was with Cheryl, Skyla and Lukas and along with Trinity who is new to this school.
"Ok, class so we are going to learn about...(whatever you're learning in math IRL)." Ms Christy says.
"Um...miss Christy, my I use the washroom?"
Lukas says while raising his hand.
"Go ahead Lukas. But this time don't skip."
Lukas then nods and leaves the room. Lukas always skips classes.
==========================================
Hours later and it was lunch.
"Hey, I think I'm gonna go to the washroom. Be right back." Trinity says and speed walks to the bathroom.

Trinity's pov (it my pov)

She's here. Fuck! She's actually here.
"Trinity?" Skyla says and walks in the girls bathroom. "L-leave.." I says and look down.

Flashback to a year ago...

"Go ahead! I'm not afraid of you!" The hazel eyed girl as known as Trinity spat.
"You will be when I come for you and your friends. Ohhhh~ you will be screaming in pain." The girl on the phone giggles creepily.
"Yeah right." Trinity rolls her eyes.
"Besides, I only killed one of you members. So why are you so pissy abou-" "THAT WAS MY SISTER! She was the only family I had left." The girl growls.
"Well, you killed my brother. And you don't see me make a fucking fuss about it."...
"I swear to god. From this day on, I will find you and kill the one person who means so much to you.".....

Now...

"C'mon Trin, what is bothering you?" Skyla then pats my back. "I said leave. You're all not safe here. They f...she. Found me, and I'm not gonna let you guys get in the way." I get up and leave the bathroom but then I looked back at the now confused Skyla. "I'm not gonna lose another person I love." I then leave.

Back to your POV...

I saw Trinity leave the girls bathroom and run to the east hallway. Leading towards the entrance of the school. "I'll be right back...guys.." I mumble the last part and jog to the east hall.
Trinity then looks around.
"She's hiding from something...or someone..." škeptič then says as I continued to follow her.
I heard her softly sobbing here and there...

Back to my pov~ (Trinitys pov)

Memories flow back to me of when I witnessed Jenifer killing my little brother. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I ran out of the school.
I can't. I can't let the others fight my own battle.
I Run up to the road and look around on buildings hoping to find a girl on top of it.
"Trinity?" No...why is she here?...

And your POV again. (I'm trying not to use many POV)

She looks at me with fear and anger. It was hard to describe what her feelings are right now. "What are you doing here. Leave." She demands and points to the school. "No. I'm not going till you tell me what is wrong." I walk up to her. It was a good thing this road is empty. "I said leave. I don't want you guys to get hurt because of me." Trinity then started dragging me to the school. I realize she was slightly stronger than me. "I'll go back in, but I want to now if your ok-" "I'm fine" Trinity says with now emotions. "Listen. Tell Evan that I'm moving back to Canada and I'm not going back." (Yes, I'm actually Canadian and that's why i can't spell some stuff properly. I'm from Toronto :)) I knew she wasn't going anywhere. She was either hiding. Or hunting someone.
"What? No! Trinity please don't leave. I don't wanna get you hurt." "Why? Why do you care so much about me? We met like, I don't know 3 months. And you care about me? Y/n, I'm just a hacker. Look at you. What if you trusted me and I was only there to kill you." Tears fall down on both of us. "You saved me..." I say. Trinity looks away. "What if I didn't want to save you and Evan made me do it." "Don't say that."

??? POV (I know you know her name)

Are they...arguing in the middle of a road? I then aim my sniper to the same girl that had e/c eyes that was yelling at Trinity...

Ok...3...2...1...

Trinity's pov

"Your my friend! And I'm don't want you dead." She says. It was now raining as the thunder kept booming as lightning lit up the sky. The corner of my eyes then met with a girl on top of a building and aim a sniper to y/n. My heart stops. "Y/N MOVE!" I shout. She looks at me confused. I then tackle her to the ground. BANG! I close my eyes expecting to be the one who was shot. I felt nothing. Oh no...I then open my eyes....