Chap:7 Death Angels

(Y/n) POV

It was morning we had no school, I went in my room to look at a picture of me,Jon,mom and...dad...I really do miss those days tears threatened to fall down I fought back as I hugged the picture and put it back as i kept looking through the box I touched something old I pulled it out,it was...Jonathan's mask his old one...tears fell as I began softly sobbing missing my older brother who I thought was dead. A soft knock was heard from my door it opened, i seen Cheryl there "aww...honey you ok?" She then looks at the box full of Jonathan's stuff "you still miss him too don't you..." she then get down to my level and said "I know he's still alive somehow trust me..." she says in a calm voice. She hugs me tightly "he was a strong boy I know for a fact he is alive, there's no way he would just give up on you..." I calm down and smile "this is why I love you so much Chery...your always there for me. There to cheer me up.." I say hugging her back "that's what friends are for right?" "No..it's what sisters do.." I say nicely, Cheryl's face lights up with her beautiful smile...she can fool a lot of people with it...BANG BANG BANG  we both get up and investigate what was out there. We seen Ziggy the leader of the Death Angels pointing a pistol at Vanoss "go ahead Škeptič shoot! And I'll blow your boyfriend's head off" I didn't bother correcting Ziggy saying he's not my boyfriend, I just glared at her thinking of how to save him. That's when Cheryl told me her plan through the earpiece she was gonna somehow snipe her. So I tried giving Cheryl more time to set up. "Thats not playing fair.." I say "I never make things fair...now hurry up and choose your choice! I'm getting inpatient..." Ziggy growls "3...2...1-" BANG Ziggy was cut off by the window shattering and being shot in the head by Cheryl. I quickly went up to Vanoss "hey, you ok??" I ask "ye-ah but it's Delirious..h-he's been shot in the hip!" Vanoss says. I heard groaning coming from behind him and saw Delirious on the ground his hand was covered in blood "Delirious!" I shout and run up to him "oh god...umm.." I lifted up his bloody white shit to see his wound "Scout!" I yelled earning Lukas's attention "get a wet cloth and some rubbing alcohol." I shout, he obeyed and got it I cleaned out most of the blood "Midnight pass me the tweezers" she tossed me it and I attempted to get the bullet Delirious grunts and growls and grip my hand trying to push it away "Delirious please! Stay still your gonna make it worse!" I plead, he tries to calm down as I slowly took the bullet out, Delirious hissed in pain holding on to my arm, I successfully took it out and ask Elija to do the rest since he knows how to not get it infected...

Skip to midnight

It was a rough day today I changed into my pj's and hoped into bed dozing off to sleep as Vanoss stayed beside me as he also fell asleep...