Chap:8 First Kiss?

Y/n POV

It's been about a month since that 'thing' happened. (Your gang name) really got along really well with the boys, I decided to go on a kill spree and walk around the city for a bit since me and Elija both stayed home taking care of Delirious the whole time. I climbed up a ladder up a building and sat on the edge of the building and admired the the small part of the city. "Needed fresh air too huh?" A voice said. I turned to look at him to see Vanoss there. "Yeah no heist,mission or bounty's...I decided to escape this criminal life for awhile" i say. Vanoss came and sat next to me but, i noticed he sat a little to close. I blushed slightly but ignored it knowing Vanoss would never like me back. I frowned and Vanoss seemed to notice it "you okay?" Snapping outa my thoughts "y-yeah...I'm just g-gonna head back n-now...cya.." I got up and started walking away. "Skeptic, wait!" Vanoss called. I continued walking but being stoped by Vanoss's hand grabbed mine while spinning me around to face him. I blushed as he pulled me back to him too close too him it was to the where our bodies touching each other. I blush madly. "I-I'm sorry I-" I got cut off by Vanoss's soft lips touching mine, I was shocked but kissed back as I put my hands around his neck while his snaked down my waist. This lasted for about 7 seconds cause we both pulled away for air. We both stared at each other for god knows how long "he likes you back.." he does....the whole night I kept thinking about 'our kiss'...even in my sleep....he likes me back..

Vanoss POV

I pulled up her mask and mine so that my lips touched hers she was shocked and I kinda expected her pulling back but I was surprised when she kissed back. Her soft hands wrapped around my neck as I snaked down to her waist. Later on we both walked back to her house and went to sleep....