1

"I'm sorry, I can't marry with you, tumne mujhe time diya tha, tumhe haan bolne ke liye, aur maine tumhe haan kaha tha, tab mujhe nahi pata tha, last moment par mujhe hum dono ki Shaadi call off karni hogi.."

He take a long breath & turn his face to wall with teary eyes..

"I know it hurts you.. please try to understand.. don't hate me.. it was a great time with you.. please marry with her only.. please.. for my sake.."

He look her with teary eyes, tears roll down from his eyes..

She cupped his face in her palms, wipe his tears through her thumbs, bend his neck to her height, she up her toe, & give a deep kiss on his forehead, look in his eyes for moment & says, "take care, good bye" & she left from there..

He stood there still with teary eyes, her presence disappear, & he says, "it's worst bye"

************************************

Karan Khanna, a singer..

Tripura Nagrajan, a business tycoon..

************************************

Four years ago Tripura & Karan met in one function, after that they become friends, but not close friends. A specific time goes & Karan start to feel something special towards Tripura, he confess his special feelings to Tripura, she declined his feelings, a short span of time Karan part himself from her, because he can't stop his special feelings towards her.. in that short span of time, Tripura start to think about Karan, & at the same time, same feelings develop in her heart towards Karan.. she started to contact with him, but he ignores her every way.. she hurt by his act, she started to curse herself for her own act..

One fine day they met in flight coincidentally, Tripura going for her business meeting, & her co-passenger is none other than Karan, he's going for his album shoot, he look her & wants to change his seat but his bad faith, flight was full.. he uncomfortably seat besides Tripura for seven hours.. Tripura mentally smile on her star's..

Hour left with silent, in whole one hour, she continuously gaze him with smile, she observe his each action, she feel his uncomfortable heartbeats, she feel his nervousness, through his action, he rubbed his palms numerous times, he trying to busy himself with his tab, in that whole hour, he used washroom many times to ignore her gaze.. she look he turn off his tab, he let out his earphones, & start to look her..

Karan- what's your problem..

Tripura smile shrugged of her shoulder & nodded in no..

Karan- why you looking at me continuously..

Tripura- umm! I thought you forget me..

Karan with rude tone- who are you..

A tear layer strikes in Tripura's eyes..

Karan feel bad for his tone towards her, he get up from his seat & way towards washroom..

Couple of minutes later he back to his seat, he look Tripura wipe her tears through her hanky, he take his seat..

Karan- I'm sorry..

Tripura look him- what did you just say..

Karan repeat his words- I'm sorry..

Tripura twist her lips & ask him- for what..

Karan- for rude tone..

Tripura- no, I deserve your rudeness..

Karan- yes you're..

Unbelievably Tripura look him..

Karan- I know, I'm not fit in your status.. you're business tycoon, & I'm just a singer.. your turnover is more than my album profit..

Tripura- no, you taking me wrong Karan..

Karan- please explain me your point of view..

Tripura- some circumstances is not good, like in teenage my parents part their ways, from that, I less believe in relation's..

Karan- you should tell me these before, that you want time, but what you did, you directly declined my feelings..

Tripura- because I'm business minded person...

Karan- ohh so in your case true feelings is called one of the great business deal..

Tripura- of course!

Karan chuckle- great..

Tripura with pouted tone- I want time..

Karan with confusing tone- for what..

Tripura- I have also same feelings towards you..

Karan- on what basis, I believe on your words..

Tripura- you mean to say, I play with your feelings..

Karan shrugged of his shoulder- maybe yes or maybe no..

Tripura- are you sure, you want my surety now..

Karan- haan..

Tripura- think once Karan..

Karan without thinking- haan..

Tripura gritss her teeth- ok..

Without think once, She hold his back neck by her one hand & pull him to her, capture his lips in her, give a warm & deep kiss on his lips, a fifteen seconds later, she left his lips, leave his neck & start to look him with smile..

Karan skip his heartbeats numerous times, he lost in that kiss, Tripura wave her hand in front of his eyes, but he lost in their kiss moment..

Tripura jerk him, he look her with shock..

Tripura up her eyebrows with mischievous smile- anything you want as a surety..

Karan- you're unbelievable..

Tripura smile- will you give me my own time.. please..

Karan hold her hand- haan..

Tripura only smile...