sequel part- 18

Its been ten days Karan enter in house, Pia starting her spending time with Karan, all the time she wants him, Ved use to come home daily for Pia, a race start it between Karan & Ved, for them their day start with Pia's first gesture or whom she gives first importance that matters the most..

One fine day Pia calls them both for outing, but she spending her most of time with Tripura only, they both spying on Pia only..

Tripura observe that & her intuition too right, but one worried thing & possibilities are high that, they in future fight for Pia..

Karan & Ved sit next to each other & staring Pia only..

Karan- Dr. Ved..

Ved not look to Karan & says- yes Mr. Karan..

Karan too not look to him & says- are you not lover of Tripura, right!

Ved think for minute & says- what's the point of you..

Karan- it's simple at all, I'm lover of Tripura, & Pia is my daughter, so two plus point in my bag..

Ved chuckle & says- only from your side, you love Tripura, & I accept Pia is your daughter, but she calls me dad, so only one point in your bag..

Karan laughs on him & says- are you impotent!

Ved look to him- what do you mean!

Karan also look to him- thank God, you're not impotent, just asking you dude, I thought you can't give your own child birth, that's why, you possessive towards my daughter..

Ved smirk & says- you heartless person never be able to understand, what's the relation of heart..

Karan have no answer & he numb on his reply..

Night:

Karan telling story to Pia, Tripura comes there, she is outside of Karan's room, & she calls Pia..

Pia with pouted face- mumma I want to sleep here, & she hold Karan's arm tight..

Tripura with stern voice- no, come..

Pia looks to Karan with pleading, Karan opens his mouth- Jaan please, she wants to be here, then why are you forcing her..

Tripura wide her eyes in frustration & says- stop calling me Jaan..

Pia start to laugh & she says- your Jaan Tanpura burst like a balloon..

Karan hide his laugh's & says- then love is ok..

Tripura close her eyes in frustration & she left the place..

Pia & Karan exchange hi-fi with excitement..

Tripura comes to kitchen, she opens the fridge, she pull out beer can for her, she opens the beer can, take a one sip & sit on floor in kitchen under the slab..

Sherry comes to kitchen & she goes to open the fridge door, a hiccup voice she listen, she down her neck near slab & she shock to see, Tripura with beer can after long time, she look Tripura is in tears, & she too sit on floor in front of Tripura, Sherry start to caressing Tripura's lap with concern, she not ask the reason about her tears, she only console her with sad face, a couple of minutes later, Sherry opens her mouth..

Sherry with sad face ask to Tripura with low tone- who's die..

Tripura with crying tone- you!

Sherry with sad face console her- ohh! May sole rest in peace!

Tripura take a sip of beer & shook her head in yes..

Sherry realize, Tripura taking her name & she actually use all the words for herself & she quickly slap to Tripura on her lap..

Sherry- you insane girl, you're crying because I'm died..

Tripura twist her lips & she shook her head in yes..

Sherry- what I did with you..

Tripura- because of you that man enter in house, because of you Pia start to ignoring me..

Sherry- so you kill me for that, you killing your own elder sister..

Tripura with cold tone- because of your stupidity, that Karan come in mine & Pia's life again..

Sherry- ohh so he still matters you, & she playfully punch on Tripura's knee..

Tripura- Sherry it's not even possible in my dreams too..

Sherry start to look Tripura with doubtful & ask her- you hanky panky with Ved..

Tripura with irritating face & she push Sherry bit & say- are you mad Sherry!

Sherry- still you loyal with Karan..

Tripura- we are not discussing about my sex life after Pia's birth..

Sherry- ok, sorry! Now tell me, why are you crying! & She pull beer can from Tripura's grip, she sip it, & start to look her..

Tripura- why! Why you do that thing!

Sherry again sip the beer & says with heavy tone- just giving him second chance, tu yeh kabhi nahi kar sakti, because you hate him, I'm saving you from regretting, once in your life, a time period comes & you will think about Karan, that time you'll regret, why don't you give him a single last chance, you feel bad at that moment, I'm not saying that you'll be not happy with Ved, he is great person, he will be the great dad, he will be the great husband in future, he will keep you both happy but what about Karan, he for the lifetime curse himself that he not get a last chance, & he lose his love & his daughter because of his one mistake, & I know how it feels, when you regret something, I don't want another Sherry live her life in regretting, & she get up from the floor with beer can, she left the kitchen..

Tripura not understand what Sherry talking about, but she start to think about Sherry's words..