26

Radhika enter in Tripura's room, she look Tripura still taking her sugary sleep, she's on video call..

Radhika shows Tripura to Karan- she is still in bed, with her sugary sleep Karan, I won't believe this girl create a big drama on her own engagement, & now she taking her sugary sleep..

Karan- please for my sake, wake her up, numerous times I called her, she didn't pick my calls for second..

Radhika- just a minute, & she keep her cell on near table, it can be Karan look Tripura & her..

Radhika calling to Tripura- tipsy wake up kiddo, it's eleven in morning..

Radhika's words did not reach to Tripura's ears, Radhika try twice to wake her up in good manners but Tripura's sleep not allow her to wake up from her sugary sleep, Radhika have no other option, she pour one jug of cold water on Tripura's face, Tripura wakes up from her sugary sleep with thousand volt of electric shock, she start to look Radhika with huffing face..

Radhika with irks tone- you spoil everything..

Tripura s huffing face turn to worried, she start to remembering things..

Radhika- you spoil my engagement Tripura..

Tripura ask her with hesitate voice- what I spoil??

Radhika start her drama with fake tears- look at your finger..

Tripura bit confused on Radhika's words, she casually look her fingers, her casual look gone, her life up's to down in moment, in her finger Karan's ring, his mom's ring, who a save for his to be wife, she open her mouth to say something, but not understand, what to say, she kicking herself for last day, she remembered, she started to drink whiskey, but she didn't remembered after she high in whiskey, actual what happened in her life..

Tripura with shock- oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Di listen to me, you know me, right, when I'm on high with whiskey, I do stupid things, it's not mine, it's only belongs to you..

Radhika try to control her laugh, she says- it's not belongs to me now, last day in front of whole relatives you engage with Karan, you cheated on me tipsy..

Tripura get up from her bed & comes near to Radhika & try to wipes Radhika's tears, & she heard male laughs voice, she looks here & there, & try to says something, Radhika start to laugh & she picks the cell in her hand & shows to Tripura, Tripura looks Karan other side, he laughs so hard to see Tripura's confuse look, Tripura not understand, what happened there actually, she confusingly looks to both..

Tripura with confusing tone- guys why are you laughing both..

Karan- Ms. Tripurasundri Nagrajan to be Mrs. Karan Khanna..

Radhika- yeah; he's right!

Tripura- di, I'm sorry, if I did mistake last day..

Radhika- actually we are sorry, that we are not involved you in our plan..

Tripura- what plan! & What happened last day..

Radhika- Karan & you engage last day..

Tripura with shock- what! How's that happens..

Karan interrupt them- oh to be Mrs. Khanna & to be Mrs. Kapoor, I invite you both for lunch to our place..

Radhika- to Khanna house!

Tripura smile & says in mid- he's mean, our paradise!

Radhika stretching the word with teasing tone- paradise!