sequel part- 28

Karan & Tripura back to home with upset mind, family members look them, Tripura comes near Sherry & sit beside her, Sherry hold Tripura's arm & start to smoothly rubbed, Karan stood in mid of live area & take a deep sigh, family members look him..

Karan open his mouth & says- Pia is kidnapped, few minutes before kidnapper call on Tripura's number..

Ved- who's that person..

Sherry- what they want..

Tripura with sad tone- don't know who's that person, & what they want, the all thing don't know, but the person is a fan of Karan & mine, & don't know what he or she want..

Ved- he or she?

Karan- hmm! Because the person talked in two voices..

Ved with confusing tone- how!

Sherry- it's only happened because of voice modulation, we can used it as voice changer..

Tripura look to Sherry & ask- how do you know..

Sherry- I have that, I use it for my dj mix..

Radhika- now what next..

Vivan- we can't take wrong step against that kidnapper, we have to wait for his next call..

Ved- I have a doubt!

Everyone look towards Ved, & he open his mouth- Pia never talked with strangers, & as I know she started to screaming, if anyone touch her without her permission..

Tripura interrupt- he is right! First she knows that person..

Karan start to stare Ved & ask him- Dr. Ved, when you come here..

Ved look to karan- huh!

Karan- when you reached here, after Pia's kidnapping or before..

Ved chuckle on Karan's words & says- you doubt on me..

Karan- as I know, you're the one who missed her the most, everyday you call her, not only call, video calls, messages & many more things you dose for her, & he stood in front of Ved & start look Ved with furious face..

Ved clear his wet eyes & says- like you, I never feel insecure, many ways I have to be with her, I call her because she addicted, you come into her life now, I think you not know about child tendency..

Karan gritss his teeth & grab collar of Ved's shirt with anger, family members get up from their place to calm both, Tripura quitely sit on couch with head down, somehow Karan leave Ved's collar, & Vivan took Karan with him side from live area..

Everyone wait for kidnapper call till night, but no use, no any call from kidnapper, Tripura get up from couch & come out from the house for fresh air, she look Sherry sit near bench, she walks towards her & sit beside her..

Sherry- so what next, he is arguing with Ved, on nonsense things..

Tripura look her once & says- I don't think Karan deserves second chance..

Sherry- he is father of Pia..

Tripura chuckle & says- I accept that but not good father like Ved..

Sherry- how many days Pia will be stay in camp..

Tripura- till I know, Karan deserve second chance or not..

Sherry- how will you know, his possessiveness proves that how much he love her..

Tripura- his possessiveness same as like as long ago back, still he is not accept Ved in Pia's life, he have to understand, how much Ved importance in Pia's life..

Sherry- but kidnapping drama is not a solution..

Tripura- I know, but I don't have any other choice, Ved was not ready to come Mumbai, because he wants Pia have to spent time with Karan, but Pia, she wants Ved beside her, all the time she asked about him only, & Karan, for Pia Karan is only her favorite singer, that's it, & Karan just only want his daughter back into his life, what I have to do in this situation, tell me, so I planned it..

Sherry- it's not a solution..

Tripura- I know, but they have to understand, how much they're important for each other..

Sherry shook her head in yes & ask to Tripura- what do you think, how much Karan's & Ved's importance in your life..

Tripura look to Sherry & faintly smile- only Pia's father, don't know why, but second chance, it's a big question mark for me, & about Ved, he is good friend of mine..

Sherry- are you sure?

Tripura- haan, I'm thousand times sure, I'm here for sort the things, & I'm happy to be a single mother..

Sherry- so you will give permission to Karan as only Pia's father in your life, & same as Ved too..

Tripura nodded in yes with smile..

Sherry says with sad tone- as you wish!

Tripura- are you upset..

Sherry- not upset, bit sad, bit tensed too..

Tripura- why!

Sherry- I'm not against to be single mother, but to be alone whole life, it's not good..

Tripura bit move near Sherry & hold hand in her hand & she entwined her fingers with & ask her- if your ego never gonna hurt, you can share with me, why are you alone..

Sherry try to pull her hand from Tripura, but Tripura hold her hand tightly, Sherry look Tripura & says- leave my hand..

Tripura- tell me, what happened in your life..

Sherry- it's not right time, I'll tell you later..

Tripura- promise..

Sherry- sister promise..

Tripura loose the grip & says- by the way, call's time was best..

Sherry- I become scary cat that time..

Tripura- that's why you babbling nonsense things..

Sherry- no worry, I'll think something & call..

Tripura- next call will to Ved..

Sherry- what will I say to him..

Tripura- about Pia's favorite song, favorite singer, & what she wants to be..

Sherry- ok, & what about Karan..

Tripura- ask him about Pia's favorite food, favorite story, favorite color..

Sherry- got it, what I have to do..

Tripura- simple as it is..

Sherry- hmm..

Tripura- you talked with Pia, how is she..

Sherry- she is good, don't worry, & she is enjoying there a lot..

Tripura smile & says- good..

Sherry ask to Tripura with doubtful tone- your plan will work..

Tripura close her eyes & says- don't know, finger crossed..