sequel part- 21

Morning start with Ved's video call, Pia hold the cell & talk with him, he telling her some story, Karan looks Pia comes downstairs with cell, he smiles to look her, she sit on couch, Karan comes to her & he look she talking with Ved, he not disturb her & enter in kitchen..

Karan in mind- it's not easy for me, I have to tell the truth to Tripura, but how I convince her, I hurt her, I extend the topic, it was my mistake, I typed wrong text & spoil everything, then I throw her out, she comes to me, for settled down & I again force to hate me, now I have to do something good, that she start to again trust me, & he thoughts break by Tripura's laugh, he come out from kitchen & look she is talking with Ved, he come out from kitchen with coffee mugs & glass of milk, she looks him & end her call..

Karan keep coffee mug in front of her, & give glass of milk to Pia..

Tripura not look at him & says- thanks for the coffee, but don't make it for me here after..

Karan looks her with smile & says- Jaan, first you stop ignoring me, because I can't concentrate, now tell me about what I'm talking..

Tripura gives him cold look..

Karan smiles & says- that's like my love, last day you announced something, so as father I have to prove myself, but you have control yourself being as my Jaan, she always behaves like you only, whenever she upset on me, Tch! So please behaves like mother, not like my Jaan..

Tripura mimes with smile- disgusting!

Naughty smile appears on Karan's face..

Tripura shook her head in disbelief & she get up from her chair, but Karan grab her hand, he tight his grip on her hand, she tried to pull out but she not success in it, she turn her face to him, he signed her for sit, she makes her face angry, but he not let her go, she unwilling again sit on chair, he still hold her hand in his grip, she tried to pull out her hand from his grip but he tight his grip on her hand on her each pull..

Pia finish her milk, & Tripura send her to room, after Pia goes, Tripura forcefully pull her hand from his grip, she get up from the chair & start to look him with anger, he also get up from chair & start to glare her..

Tripura- don't try to cross your limits, got it, & she shows her index finger to him, same time Karan catch her hand, twist her hand to her back, pull her near him, his hot breaths touch to her face, she close her eyes & back her face from his hot breaths, he smiles & little more bend towards her face, & again his hot breath start to touch her face, he glare her for minutes & says..

Karan- here after, I will never explain anything about our past relation, but one day I will surely tell you about our marriage day & my back off from commitment, for that I'm surely guilty, when you knows the truth, after that whatever your decision, I'll accept that..

He stare her for more minutes, he smiles & deeply kiss her on forehead & says- it's for my Jaan, I'm sorry Ms. Tripura, but I can't stop myself in front of my Jaan, & he leaves her hand, she furiously look him & left the place, he smiles & rubbed his both palms with excitement..

Next day, Karan try to ponytail of Pia's hair but he fail after tenth time, Tripura back to home with bags, she looks scenario & she smiles, she comes to them & ask to Pia..

Tripura- what's going on here..

Pia with irks tone- mumma he don't know how to ponytail, Papa knows so well everything but Karan Papa don't know anything, Tch!

Tripura surprise to hear "Papa" from Pia's mouth, she accept that & she look once Karan & ask to Pia- where are you going with ponytail..

Karan interrupt them- school interview, new admission in Holy Spirit international School, any other questions..

Tripura- just a minute, Ved is busy with his work..

Karan shrugged of his shoulder, twisted his lips & says- what's the need of Ved here, it's just a normal interview between Pia's parents, Pia & teacher or a principal..

Tripura- Ved is her fat..

Karan quickly cut her mid- Karan Khanna is a father of Pia, the matter is close now, will you please get ready fast, we are getting late, & please wear saree, we are going for our daughter admission interview..

Pia- Karan Papa, is it your ponytail done..

Karan look once Tripura & turn his face to Pia & says- no baby, please give me some more time, Papa will learn everything for his princess, please some more time..

Pia smile & says- ok, kung fu panda Papa..

Tripura quickly laugh, Karan looks to her, she shut her mouth & turn her face to other side, Karan ask to Pia- am I look like Kung Fu Panda..

Pia- yes! Just like Kung Fu Panda, soft, soft, & she pull his cheeks, he smiles & kiss her on cheek..

Tripura wants hide her laugh, so she pick Pia in her arm & head towards the bedroom..

Karan smiles & start to recalling Pia's words "Kung Fu Panda Papa"..