17

Tripura wave her hand towards Vivan's car, & she turn to Karan & Radhika, Karan smirk mentally, & he hold Radhika's hand, Tripura walks towards them with smile, Tripura knows now Karan's turn to irritates her, she stood near Radhika & says..

Tripura- di I'm going to Nagrajan house, I'm much tired today..

Radhika- I want to tell you something important tipsy..

Tripura yawing so hard & says with lazy tone- di I'm seriously so tired today, we talk tomorrow morning, please..

Radhika look once Karan, Karan leave her hand, & she cupped Tripura's face in her palms & says- ok, take care, & close your ears while sleeping..

Tripura hold Radhika's palms in her- don't worry about me, I'm fine..

Radhika- ok, take care, bye..

Tripura hugged to Radhika & says- bye..

Tripura unlock her car & sit in car, she down her car's window & ask- di you want to spend your time with Karan, now..

Radhika look once to Karan & says- why are you asking..

Tripura- actually today is cab's strike & he send his car for service, still his car not arrive from service, that's it..

Karan- thanks Tripura, I'll manage, you may please proceed for you way..

Tripura- good, bye & she start her car, drive from there with smile..

Karan look Tripura take right way to go home but she take a left way, he start to feel strange, he bid bye to Radhika within five minutes & start to walk, he came out from Iyer's house main gate, & he start to walk towards left way, he walk ten minutes & found Tripura's car stop near path, he walks near her car, & knocked her car window, she down car's window..

Tripura- what!

Karan- what are you doing here..

Tripura- Vivan on the way, do you have any problem..

Karan walks towards car's driver sit- come out from car, right now!

Tripura- no..

Karan- don't being yourself stubborn..

Tripura- who are you!

Karan with stern voice- Tripura!

Tripura's cell ring & she pick the call, she put her cell on speaker- hey Vivan..

Vivan- hey you reached..

Tripura- no I'm on the way..

Vivan- ok, when you reach just text me..

Tripura smile & says- haan..

Vivan- ok, bye..

Tripura- bye..

Karan start to stare her- you being ruthless, women..

Tripura- you never meet Ms. Tripura Nagrajan na, that's why you feel, I'm ruthless..

Karan- open the door..

Tripura- no..

Karan with furious tone- I want lift..

Tripura irks towards his tone- sorry..

Karan with pleading tone- Tripura please..

Tripura mischievously smile & says- you want lift, I will charge for it..