11

At Nagrajan house, Tripura packing her things, Radhika enter in her room without give any indication, Tripura jolted by door sound, she turn towards door..

Tripura- di you scared me..

Radhika- where are you going!

Tripura- Kolkata!

Radhika- kiu!

Tripura- conference! Di I was told you about my conference..

Radhika- my engagement after three days..

Tripura fold her arms near chest- and I'm back tomorrow evening, what's the big deal in it..

Radhika- tipsy it's my engagement!

Tripura- I guess, I know that! Right!

Radhika- wrong!

Tripura- first you take sit, then start your lecture..

Radhika sit on bed, with irks mood- tipsy..

Tripura seat besides her- what happened, tell me..

Radhika- don't know, I'm bit nervous!

Tripura- ok..

Radhika look Tripura with irritating tone- ok! That's it! You didn't say anything on it..

Tripura- I didn't understand, what to say!

Radhika keep quiet for moment..

Tripura ask her with hesitate tone- di what happened between you & Vivan, why you break your relation with him..

Radhika start to look her, didn't give any answer to Tripura..

Tripura- look I know it's not right time, but I want to know, exactly what happened..

Radhika- suddenly after four years, you asking me about Vivan, why!

Tripura- not suddenly di! I wanted to ask you this question..

Radhika cut her meet- same question you ask first to Vivan, then you ask to me, if he gives you answer, then I tell you, what exactly happened between me & him, for now I'm telling you, in your language, he's bloody business minded person, who over everything for money, that's it..

Tripura- I'm sorry..

Radhika smile- no it's ok, I never tell you about me & Vivan's breakup, it's normal..

Tripura suddenly ask her another question- are you sure, you love Karan, or it's just a infatuation!

Radhika twist her lips- what do you mean!

Tripura- in case, Vivan comes to you, before marriage and..

Radhika- for me Vivan, only a past, & now I really love's Karan..

Tripura- ok..

--------------------------------------------------------

Khanna house, Aditi & her husband Jai sit in front of Karan with angry faces, Karan obediently listening their harsh words..

Aditi- you & Tripura out of your mind, woh kuch bhi bolegi aur tum maan loge..

Jai- you both love each other, who's Radhika, why she comes between you, you just working together, right!

Karan only nodded in yes..

Aditi- then what happened between you two, why you parting your ways guys..

Karan with clam tone- she loves her di a lot..

Aditi- that's my second question answer, I'm asking about you & Radhika, what makes things between you two, & she start to thinks about you..

Karan shrugged of his shoulder- don't know..

Aditi gritss her teeth- you're the one, who gives her wrong hints, I know you better than everyone, your down to earth nature, makes everyone falls for you, my own friends fallen for you every time, same thing you applied for Radhika, I know..

Karan- Adu it's not way you think..

Aditi with irritating tone- chup kar tu, warna ek jor se thappad marungi (shut your mouth, otherwise I slap you)..

Karan keep his finger on his lips..

Aditi to her husband Jai- Jai do something, & stop these engagement, this stupid don't have any idea, & that Tripura also, both are blind in love, one for her sister & other one for his love..

Karan's finger still on his lips & he interrupt- I have one idea..

Aditi- tu chup karega..

Jai- baby listen him once na, then mad on him..

Aditi to Karan- bolo..

Karan- please hospitalized yourself..

Aditi & Jai with a confuse tone- what!!

Karan side his finger from lips & say- haan, hospitalized yourself, we can escape from these unwanted engagement..

Jai- what will happen after escaping engagement..

Karan- last day, Radhika share her past with me, Vivan, the boy named, four years ago he break her heart, for money sake, I think, I'm not sure.. he stop in mid..

Aditi with curious tone- say it idiot..

Karan- she still loves him, but I'm not sure..

Aditi- let's find out him..

Karan- but I don't know, who's that Vivan..

Aditi- idiot call to Tripura immediately..

Karan start to make his face & say- she start to ignore my calls..

Aditi- tum dono na jaake aapni Jaan dedo kahi pe, bade aaye pyar sacrifice karne wale..

Karan- don't hurt Tripura, ok..

Aditi- she hurting my brother's love for her sister, yeh Mai kabhi hone nahi dungi..

Karan ask her with doubtful tone - tu karne kya wali hai..

Aditi- who are you, & why I'm wasting my time on you looser..

Karan- looser! Who!

Aditi- of course! You only, who can't hold his girlfriend, she letting him go for her sister, just wait & watch what I'm doing with her, she hurt my brother..

Aditi to Jai- call to Iyer's & tell them, I'm sick, so we postpone engagement for a month..

Jai- ok..

Aditi to Karan- and you looser, fix my meeting with Tripura on urgent basis, otherwise I create new drama in her life, be ready for it, aaye bade pyar sacrifice karne wale..

Karan- Meri Maa! do whatever you want, but please care towards Tripura, she's bit emotional towards her di..

Aditi come near Karan, & pull his cheeks, with soft tone- don't worry, I'll handle her with extra care..

Karan only nodded in yes..