sequel part 37

Next day, in room, on news channel, flashing a news in breaking news slot, "after five years business tycoon Tripura Nagarajan & singer Karan Khanna getting marry" Tripura chuckle by the headlines, she remembered the day when Radhika & Karan's marriage cooked in media headlines, & she was healing herself, because she wants Karan do a marriage with Radhika, but destiny decided something good for them, & now again news flashing with the breaking slot, but situation is different, she loosing her all hopes, because Karan's last night behaviour with her was like, he is only father of Pia, he behaves with her very cold last night, but she was ok with his behaviour, his behaviour was right with her too, she did a mistake, she plot a kidnapping drama to part a father & daughter, she knows his decision on marriage, she knows he will not come, she will waiting for him on mandap till the last minute with honesty, she switched off the TV & busy with her work..

Karan in the washroom with deep thinking, he thinking on last night, same time knock on door, he ask with irks tone- who is it!

"Sherry" she replied..

Karan close his eyes in disappointment & he says- coming, wait for five minutes..

"Yeah" she replied..

Karan splash water on his face, & come out from the washroom, he look Sherry's there with his marriage ceremony outfits..

Sherry look him & says- sorry I disturb you, actually Aditi send me here, she is busy with Jai so..

Karan faintly smile & says- it's ok..

Sherry- actually she told me, you to try this outfit once, before you were for marriage rituals..

Karan- no, it's perfectly fine, I'll be comfortable..

Sherry look his lost expression & she do not dare to ask anything to him, she walks towards the door, with disappointed..

Karan call Sherry again- Sherry..

Sherry quickly turn to him- Haan..

Karan hesitate to ask- ahem! Umm! Woha, Tripura, she is getting ready..

Sherry- no, after sometime, why, what happened..

Karan- umm! Nothing, casually I'm asking..

Sherry start to stare him- are you sure!

Karan look her & says- yeah!

Sherry- ahem! Can I ask you one!

Karan only look her, didn't say a word..

Sherry- I think your silence is yes for my question! Ok, are you really want to get marry with tipsy..

Karan look Sherry once & keep his silence continue, Sherry did not get his answer & she leave the room with dilemma..

Time running like a time bomb, marriage rituals started, Tripura ready in get up of bride, she knows rituals are started, Tripura & Karan both are in their own room's, Sherry & Radhika comes in the room of Tripura, they look Tripura ready in bride attire, she seat infront of dressing table, they look her through mirror, Sherry bit sad, but she shows her fake smile, because she too loosing hope of the marriage..

Radhika pulling Tripura leg- ufff! Karan definitely lose his heart second time, you look top of the world, Touchwood!

Sherry little bend near Tripura's shoulder & says to Radhika- buffalo Nazar mat lagna, & she tit black dot behind Tripura's ear..