sequel part- 3

Night Tripura caressing Pia's hair, she look to Pia & give a soft kiss on her forehead, she get up from her bed, Tripura open the door & switch on her personal number, she clip her hair, & she look her cell beep with Miss call alert, she look Radhika,Vivan & her parents calls for her, she looks the clock once & dialed Radhika's number, she come out from the room & she on the TV & suffer the news channel..

Radhika pick the call & start to shout on her- where you have been since two days..

Tripura close her eyes with smile, not utter a single word, just to listen her sister's shouts..

Radhika- kiddo are you there!

Tripura- done your shouts, then I start my conversation with you..

Radhika- where you have been, since morning we are reaching you, tell me what happened..

Tripura- last two minutes for my birthday, before that wish me..

Radhika keep her cell on loudspeaker & call to Vivan, they both wish together to Tripura..

Radhika with curious tone- now tell me, where you have been..

Vivan- you leave Delhi's house four years ago, you lie with us..

Tripura- it's long story, when we meet, then I tell you in detail..

Radhika- when you meet us..

Tripura- till month I'm busy, later then I tell you..

Vivan- you don't have time, it's ok, you send us address, we will be there..

Tripura- no, in fact I'm out of town that's it..

Radhika- are you hiding something from us..

Tripura- di I'll tell everything, but not now, ok..

Radhika- anything you want!

Tripura- no di, just take care of Maa Papa..

Radhika- yeah..

Tripura- Viv Jij anyone comes for enquiry about me to you or di, or anyone comes to our office..

Vivan looks to Radhika, she nodded in no, & he says- no kiddo, why!

Tripura- very soon I tell you everything, bas aap dono tension mat lo, I'm fine & good..

Radhika- ok, take care bye..

They cut the call, Vivan lost somewhere, Radhika jerk his thoughts, he looks to her, she ask him- about what you thinking!

Vivan- I don't know why! But I have strong feeling, a big thing tipsy hiding from us, you remember, two months done for that incident, & kiddo leave the business & office in one night, we asked her, but she refuse to tell us..

Radhika- I remembered, in fact I asked her, she gave me the reason, she wants the break, that's it..

Vivan agree for that time, but his back of mind doubt on it..

Karan's secretary handover his tickets for Chennai, he looks that & ask- first destination is Delhi..

Anita Karan's secretary- yes sir but prouder from Tamil Nadu, so he is always right!

Karan close his eyes in irks & says- how many days I have to be there..

Anita- Chennai for 5 days, then for 5 days you'll be at Pondicherry, then Ooty for a week..

Karan cut her mid- for week at Ooty, & why!

Anita- 5 days audition, on weekend producer arrange one party for his hotel inauguration..

Karan ask her in doubtful tone- who will inaugurate his hotel..

Anita- obvious! you sir!

Karan- what! I'm only judging his show..

Anita- sir he personally pay you for inauguration..

Karan smiles & says- that's ok..

Anita- sir hotels booking also done, any other arrangements you want!

Karan- my private time..

Anita- after evening you'll be free for your private time..

Karan- what about security..

Anita- after audition time over, we have to use our own bouncer's..

Karan- umm do one thing for me..

Anita- ji sir!

Karan- arrange one makeup kit for me..

Anita write it down her diary & says- ok..

Karan- now you may go, driver tumhe Ghar chod dega..

Anita- ok sir, & she left the place..

Karan get up from the chair, & open the door, pull out the envelope, he open the envelope & read it & says- you were pregnant, & I did a big mistake, you comes to me after I let you down on wedding day, I didn't listen you once, & I throw you out because of my ego, I'm sorry, what I did with you, please meet me once, I leave everything for you only, just meet me once, please..

A door bell rings, Tripura's sleep disturb, she checks the clock, she rubbed her eyes & came out from her room, open the door & start to walk towards her room, but her hand clutch..

Tripura with irks tone- leave my hand..

"No, Tipsy"

Tripura turn & say- yeh koi waqt hai ghar aane ka..

"Sorry" with alky tone..

Tripura- shame on you, again you drunk..

"Today Pia is sleeping"

Tripura unbelievably shook her neck & says- you eat something or aise hi khaali pet?

"Feel sleepy"

Tripura- whole house is yours, wherever you want to sleep, but I warning you, don't disturb to Pia like last time..

"Ok, good night love"

Tripura close the door, & she listen Pia's voice, she stamps her foot on floor with irritation..