sequel part- 15

Tripura not going for office, she reach to home with disgusting face, Sherry looks her appearance, she call her but Tripura ignore her & directly enter in her room, she lock herself in, she goes in washroom, sit on floor, cuddling her legs near chest, & she gritss her teeth with anger, she slap herself hard & says- still he affect you, he destroyed you completely, still he affect you, & again she slap herself..

Sherry stood outside of Tripura's room, she listen some sounds come out from her room, she bangs the door, but no use, Tripura not responding her..

Tripura gritss her teeth while she says in frustrating tone- I hate you Karan Khanna, I hate you, you never gonna be a part of my life, you destroyed me once, not again, not anymore, & she wipe her tears, & on the shower..

Karan lost in kiss moment, Sherry comes to him & jerk him so hard, he annoyingly look her, before Karan open his mouth, Sherry burst on him..

Sherry- you bastard, what you had with my sister..

Karan not understand why she burst on him & he quickly answer her- I kissed her, that's it..

Sherry- kissed! Have you gonna mad..

Karan- what do you mean!

Sherry- she is not a toy! You throw her out from your life on her hard time, & now you want her back..

Karan pull Sherry & says- sit! I explain you everything! What actual happened that day, this problem will never sort through anger..

Sherry take a seat on bench & says- explain!

Karan smiles & says- aahh! Umm! You!

Sherry- Tripura's elder sister..

Karan with confusing tone- umm Radhika!

Sherry- she is mine & Tripura's elder sister, our cousin..

Karan- ok! Tell me, how much you know about me..

Sherry- till you throw her out from your house, while she was pregnant!

Karan shook his neck & says- that was my biggest mistake!

Sherry- will you explain, what happened that day, you throw her out from your house, she shouts, that she's pregnant, then why you throw her out, you trusted on her na..

Karan shook his head again in yes & say- yes I trust her a lot, but that day, one bad thing happens with me..

******************************

On the day, Tripura waits for Karan, at his house..

In studio, twenty two retake for the one song, his back of mind send him continuously in Tripura's memory, song director frustrated on him, producer warning him, if he didn't concentrate on work, they will break the venture with him, & they gives him two days break, he goes to club & drink much in frustration, he backs to home with alky state, he looks Tripura sit on couch, he remembered producer warning, & he gritss his teeth in anger, he ask her in furious tone..

Karan- what are you doing here..

Tripura with pleading tone- Karan it's very important, please send everyone from here, please..

Karan fold his hands near chest & says- who are you to me, why I give this order to everyone..

Tripura too gritss her teeth & says- god damn, try to understand, it's very important & personal too..

Karan order to his security guards- throw her out from my house, right now! & He turn to go..

Tripura scream loudly in front of everyone- Karan I'm pregnant with your child, I have reports..

Karan close his eyes for moment, in his back of mind, "I know she's playing with me & my emotions, she do whatever to destroy my life, like I destroyed her on marriage day, she trying to fool me, don't trust her right now, she's is not type of other girls, but I have to be alert, I can't take any risk towards my career" & he turn to her, take a relief breath, & says- oh god! Please spare me, these tactics, never gonna work, I break my all relation with you that day, now leave my house! Get lost from here..

Karan to security guard- throw her out right now! If I see her for moment, you gonna lose your job, got it..

He walks towards his bedroom & close the door with the sound..

Two weeks later, Karan found out Tripura's pregnancy report in diary, he goes to that doctor first, doctor confirmed him that reports are true, then he realized, what he did mistake in drunk state..

******************************

Sherry- what's your & her actual problem is, do you know about it..

Karan- please explain..

Sherry- you both keep your love life like glass, trust each other like mad, for her you're the perfect man, & for you, she is perfect woman, you both understand each other complicated career too, but can't hear each other's rejection, you said no for marriage, she break down, in fact you too break down, that she not understand your passion for your career, when she back to you, you throw her out, because you anger on her, that she not understand you, you both each other like tit for tat, now you back to her, she throws you out, because you rejected her that time, you both are making your relation complicated, it's a nonsense thing ever, Dr. Ved Saxsena sirf aur sirf tum dono ki wajah se hai..

Karan shook his head in understand, he have no words for response..

Sherry- you guys are perfect for each other, but making your both relation complicated in your ego, I try my best to make her understand, otherwise I'm sorry..

Karan- ok, thanks..

Sherry- yeah! & She left the place..