20

Tripura roll her eyes once & ask- actually what I'm chanting..

Radhika- you wanted to tell me something about Karan, same thing you chanting, "I wanted to tell you something important about Karan"

Tripura take relief breath & murmur- good tipsy good, you didn't spilled the truth..

Radhika try to listen her murmuring, she can't hear her murmuring & she ask- what are you murmuring..

Tripura look her & shake her neck in no- nothing, by the way you ruined my sugary sleep..

Radhika- what! Once you look at the time, it's 10 in morning, on this time you were in office, & today you still in bed..

Tripura- so, I'm boss, boss never goes office on office time..

Radhika- quickly gets up from bed, & come, i wants to tell you something important..

Tripura- hmm..

Cell rings, Tripura check her cell & smile..

Radhika ask her with doubtful tone- why are you smiling..

Tripura look once Radhika & says- Vivan send me funny message, that's it..

Radhika with irks tone- throw your cell in dustbin..

Tripura- di it's a gift from you, & I never throw it..

Radhika- you..

Tripura quickly gets up from bed with her cell & enter in washroom..

Radhika from outside washroom- tipsy I wanted tell you something very important, please for God sake, don't go anywhere..

Tripura think for moment & says- ok..

Khanna house, Karan wake up from sleep with heavy headache, he came out from bedroom & sit on chair, he massage his head with two fingers, Aditi came behind him, he feel her presence & says..

Karan- please give me one black coffee..

Aditi- what's the need of black coffee, can I give you whiskey in morning..

Karan- what are you saying..

Aditi- you remember anything, what you did last night!

Karan with confusing tone- what I did!

Aditi- wow! Great! Ek thappad maru, phir yaad aayega tumhe..

Karan give only confuse look to her..

Aditi- you hit Vivan last night..

Karan with soft tone- ohh!

Aditi- ohh! Seriously you react normal on your behavior, I expect you feel guilty on your last night behavior..

Karan shrugged of his shoulders- for what reason, I feel guilty, if I did that, then that's great!

Aditi with annoying tone- are you mad Karan! They both pretending their slaves..

Karan cut her mid- she is only mine, no one have rights to stood besides her, she was dancing with him, his hands on her waist, & what he called her, "tripoo" & she likes that..

Aditi- but truth is Vivan Love's Radhika..

Karan- but he's now with Tripura..

Aditi stamps her foot on floor & says- you gonna mad..